Rosie O'Donnell officially sucks

its a joke about a race, i consider that a racial joke. Though i agree its not racist but more stereotypical. Either way it's neither offensive nor funny.

actually it wasn't a joke about a race, it was a joke about a story being widespread using a language, VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!! The chinese language DOES NOT FUCKING EQUAL THE ASIAN RACE!

watch chinese TV news, when they talk about a western story, that's what it sounds like. When my grandma is on the phone with another japanese person talking about american things, that's what is sounds like(although not chingchangfong).

jesus, people use the "racist" tag for everything these days.:rolleyes:

I really didn't feel like dragging this up. But I had been thinking about this sort of thing for a while today, and just wanted to say my final thoughts:

Most Asians in Western society have been taunted with the "ching chong" schtick before. I remember being made fun of it before by other people, back in grade school by ignoramuses who couldn't know any less about what they were taunting me about. Tough luck, you say, but racist bullying is far worse than just being shoved around, you probably can assume that already. To brush it off as not being significant is an ignorant mistake, and I'd like to think that we as modern society have moved past that, for all races and nationalities. Go ahead, label it as such, it's still racism, and if the Chinese language sounds like a bunch of harpies going "ching chong", then I'm sorry you don't know the language. ;)

I'm cool with Asian racism; in my group of friends I'm the token Asian kid and they make fun of me for my bad driving skills (and small penises...shaddup). Still, I'd like to draw the line somewhere, especially when the person has no idea what the impact of her words are.

"To say 'ching chong' to someone is very offensive, and some Asian people have told me it's as bad as the n-word. Which I was like, 'Really? I didn't know that.' I'm sorry for those people who felt hurt or were teased on the playground. But I'm also gonna give you a fair warning that there's a good chance I'll do something like that again, probably in the next week, not on purpose. Only 'cause it's how my brain works."

It's things like that that make me want to rip her throat out with a nitroglycerin-tipped pickaxe. Oh, you can't excuse yourself from making derogatory remarks against an entire culture? Maybe you need to take a permanent vacation from being on TV..."Only 'cause it's how my brain works." Ok, fatass, from now on you are hereby excused from calling black people n****rs, calling Jews k*kes, calling Carlos Mencia a...you get the idea. (I'm just trying to prove a point here, not being racist myself.)

Pathetic.

It's not even about Asian racism anymore. It's about you, you useless blob of odious uncooked flesh, and your big fat rancid ego, thinking you can get away with all kinds of crap on television (even though nobody watches your show). This shit is on, BITCH! :twisted:

:lock:

Last edited:
To be truthful I don't really care what Rosie O'Donnell says, good or bad. She is just not important to me.

you should make fun of white people or something to gain revenge
jared_500.jpg

Jared, I hate you.

:p
(You too, Verizon guy.)

She was mocking the Chinese in particular,not Asians..else that would include every other race in Asia.I don't know why people refer to Chinese and Japanese people as Asians..maybe you could try calling them people of the Oriental descent,or the Oriental People..or something..

actually it wasn't a joke about a race, it was a joke about a story being widespread using a language, VERY DIFFERENT THINGS!!! The chinese language DOES NOT FUCKING EQUAL THE ASIAN RACE!

watch chinese TV news, when they talk about a western story, that's what it sounds like. When my grandma is on the phone with another japanese person talking about american things, that's what is sounds like(although not chingchangfong).

jesus, people use the "racist" tag for everything these days.:rolleyes:
I wasnt saying it was racist, i was saying its just a joke regarding the Chinese race. The way she said made it sound like she was mocking them

jared_500.jpg

Jared, I hate you.

:p
(You too, Verizon guy.)

This man is actually a "j _ _", rhymes with 'you'. Now Chris Bangle, that's one white American the whole world can agree to hate.

This man is actually a "j _ _", rhymes with 'you'. Now Chris Bangle, that's one white American the whole world can agree to hate.
Meh, I still hate him. Chris Bangle is pretty bad, but then again there's this guy, who's equally as annoying as Jared:
verizon.jpg

:blowup:

hehe, bashing white people is fun. :tease:

I never liked Rosie at all, from the days when she had her own talk show a few years ago.

I find it appalling that she spewed this shit out after her anti-homophobic triade against another talk show host, Kelly Ripa, a couple weeks earlier when she had Clay Aiken on her show. Kelly was right it is unprofessional and unsanitary for Clay to put his hand over her mouth, joking around or not, but Rosie made a big deal because "it is homophobic and it offended her as a lesbian"? For fuck's sake, Clay never publicly admitted he was gay (not that I know-of), he's just being a fruitcake.

So if she is completely against deflammation and discrimination, then what the hell was that about mocking the Chinese and their language?

:rolleyes:

Fucking hypocritcial bitch. Kelly Ripa, the Chinese, and Donald Trump, all within the same month. Why she was hired back on a talk show to give her a soap box to stand on is beyond me. She needs to go away for good.

PS, Elisabeth Hasselbeck is pretty cute, and is the sister-in-law of Seahawks QB Matt Hasselbeck. :thumbup:

Yeah, and here is Jin's response to Rosie. MP3

lol

03v.jpg

Awesome. West side, represent. 8)

Wish I understood Cantonese, though.

Don't you mean East Side? :p

Wish I could learn either (Cantonese or Mandarin), but from what my [Chinese] friend tells me, any form of Chinese is the last thing I want to learn...

Wait, what do you mean, it's the same letter. How is it that if I write it in this order it means 'hello', but if I write it this way it means 'fuck you I hope you get cancer and die a horrible death in a tragic farming accident'? IT'S THE SAME LETTER!!!

Don't you mean East Side? :p

Wish I could learn either (Cantonese or Mandarin), but from what my [Chinese] friend tells me, any form of Chinese is the last thing I want to learn...

Wait, what do you mean, it's the same letter. How is it that if I write it in this order it means 'hello', but if I write it this way it means 'fuck you I hope you get cancer and die a horrible death in a tragic farming accident'? IT'S THE SAME LETTER!!!
It's a ton of letters, and people who don't know Chinese are always being amused by the fact that, for example, "shi" means either "yes", "are" or "poop". But frankly, it's all context. If you answered a yes/no question with "shi", nobody's going to think you're talking about feces, no matter how you pronounce is (which is the key difference). Of course, writing it and reading it are completely different matters, which I'm terrible at...:cry:

And, yeah, I did mean East Side, of course! :mrgreen: