Rove to resign

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Tend do walk the 40 meters from my bed to lecture.
That man is the least favorable thing to decent from Norway since that senator who banned booze in the US.

HondaF1

Aussie Bastard
Car(s)
First Aberdeen Bus Network
I like Rove McManus.
:lmao:

Oh wait, are you being serious?

(Don't you just love how us Aussies have taken over the American political thread here and bombarded it with posts about Rove McManus :D)

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
Likewise. Maybe Aussie's do :|

I'm curious - why don't you lot like Rove?
Cause he's a reactionist neo-con with as little care for human life, civil liberties, human rights and anything that might infringe the Federal governments powers as he has for a fly. That's why I don't like the SOB.

Further, since he's of Norwegian decent, he gives us a bad name.

Rove was called 'Bush's Brain' in the Times today.

*obvious joke here*
Straight translation from Dagbladet (Translates loosely as "The Daily Mail", Third biggest paper in Norway): "Bush must walk on without a brain."

Devon

Car(s)
2008 MY09 Subaru Impreza RX
Cause he's a reactionist neo-con with as little care for human life, civil liberties, human rights and anything that might infringe the Federal governments powers as he has for a fly. That's why I don't like the SOB.

Further, since he's of Norwegian decent, he gives us a bad name.
:lol: This is the Aussie Rove we are talking about and the one SL65 was referring to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxW6-_Qx1JA[/youtube]

nomix

True Viking
Car(s)
I was referring to "our" neocon! :p

Though, I don't like radical liberalists either, or what the Americans might call Libertanians. Any ideology used without limits will go wrong.

tigger

Forum Addict
Car(s)
'88 Vic Wagon, '92 Honda VFR
My thoughts exactly. I hate that guy.