Rove to resign

[youtube]pWRSgjDEQy0[/youtube]

Couldn't resist this.

That man is the least favorable thing to decent from Norway since that senator who banned booze in the US.

I like Rove McManus.

:lmao:

Oh wait, are you being serious?

(Don't you just love how us Aussies have taken over the American political thread here and bombarded it with posts about Rove McManus :D)

Rove was called 'Bush's Brain' in the Times today.

*obvious joke here*

That would explain some of Bushs actions: his "brain" is in no way connected to his body.

Likewise. Maybe Aussie's do :|

I'm curious - why don't you lot like Rove?
Cause he's a reactionist neo-con with as little care for human life, civil liberties, human rights and anything that might infringe the Federal governments powers as he has for a fly. That's why I don't like the SOB.

Further, since he's of Norwegian decent, he gives us a bad name.

Rove was called 'Bush's Brain' in the Times today.

*obvious joke here*
Straight translation from Dagbladet (Translates loosely as "The Daily Mail", Third biggest paper in Norway): "Bush must walk on without a brain."

Cause he's a reactionist neo-con with as little care for human life, civil liberties, human rights and anything that might infringe the Federal governments powers as he has for a fly. That's why I don't like the SOB.

Further, since he's of Norwegian decent, he gives us a bad name.

:lol: This is the Aussie Rove we are talking about and the one SL65 was referring to.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxW6-_Qx1JA[/youtube]

I was referring to "our" neocon! :p

Though, I don't like radical liberalists either, or what the Americans might call Libertanians. Any ideology used without limits will go wrong.

My thoughts exactly. I hate that guy.