• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Rudi, the giant bunny!

avanti

Forum Addict
Car(s)
5 cars + 8 motorcycles
Rudi, from Berlin is 8.7kg :shock:
Videoclip here (in norwegian); http://www.vg.no/video/videoplayer/player.hbs?id=2487
says the owner loves Rudi so much that he is not gonna kill him (he is a rabbitbreeder). Rudi also became "Berlin
Champion"

12786.jpg

:shock:

look at those feet :shock:

no wonder people beleive in the yeti

a while ago the biggest rooster in the world was in the paper. he was 84cm high. can you imagine that? normally they're harldy 30cm

bone said:
a while ago the biggest rooster in the world was in the paper. he was 84cm high. can you imagine that? normally they're harldy 30cm

:shock: (I don't think I want to imagine an 84cm high rooster :unsure:

That rabbit is bigger than my Dachshund :shock: But he would still kill him :roll:
Did they feed him steriods to get him that big :bangin:

:shock: Those are some big animals. What the hell are you guys feeding them over there?!?! I want to get the world's largest Armadillo if I can figure out the secret to these huge animals...

^^ ewwwwww :yucky:

This is one big bunny! :lol:

hajj said:
That rabbit is bigger than my Dachshund :shock: But he would still kill him :roll:

that's why there aren't any biggest/shortest/longest/phattest/... animals no more in the guiness book of records, people were feeding them weird things to get them that ...

hajj said:

That bull looks like it's been on steroids :lol:

And that rabbit looks as if it wants to start a fight aswell, they obviously are putting stuff into these animals :thumbsdown:

If raised properly without medication and stuff like that Rudi definitely deserves a place in the Food thread sometime later :D How much do average rabbits weigh? (Not expecting anything above 3-4 Kilos)