[Rumor] Clarkson, Hammond and May to return to a new car show on Netflix

The Stig has a very fertile family, some say he's descended from one of Queen Victorias lesser known children.

Has this been confirmed yet? Or is the title still a bunch of misleading rubbish?

I miss the trio so much too. If they start a new show on Netflix it will be a great reason to become an user :p

Personally I'd like them to take a long break, if only to reinvent themselves a bit and possibly to see what happens with old TG. I'd also be fine if they wouldn't do a new car show at all tbh, lets be honest: all it'll ever do is the exact same OR it'll be, somehow, less good leaving behind a bigger stain on it all than the punch ever would.

It had to stop at some point and this would be a good a time as ever.

It's like the 9th Doctor (Ecclestone). Short lived but, all of it was great.

I could see it happening. Amazon or Netflix have the money and reach for something like this. Question is, who will buy it? I kinda think Amazon will, since they seem to prefer niche programming in their prime service, whereas Netflix likes to go for shows that have the broadest reach. But maybe that's just my point of view. Either is great with me!

Last edited:
Former Top Gear host Jeremy Clarkson says 'there will be another car show' before playing motorbike polo

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/former-top-gear-host-jeremy-6143465

And we all know that something will happen at some point but in the meantime as Duck Avenger says perhaps we should stop posting idle tabloid speculation based on throwaway lines from CHM Live. None of it is news, it's just them bigging themselves up as part of the show and keeping audience levels of speculation and enthusiasm as high as possible.

Personally I am far more excited about seeing Top Gear in new hands and how it will develop than I am in seeing what the Three Stooges will do; they are rather a known quantity and I don't see them doing anything vastly different or radical compared to what we have become accustomed to over the years.

I suspect we probably won't hear anything until after the live show is finished, maybe even nothing until around the end of the year because there will be negotiations and planning etc.