Running a dealership - How hard can it be.

Ok i reset my password and i am back in. Still got 0 points... do i win?

Ok i reset my password and i am back in. Still got 0 points... do i win?
We'll find out at the end of the month, I think. This is why we were saying the game is obnoxiously slow.

Made my showroom and also...

# To change cars you must sell a car in your garage
# Owner will be paid x% of MSRP based on time you kept the car
#

* less than 1 month MSRP - 80%
* 1 month MSRP - 65%
* 2 month MSRP - 50%
* 3 months MSRP - 25%

So it is just like real life. You lose money to sell new cars. No one ever makes money on the new car side of the business, well the exotics sort of do but that is all, all the money is in parts and service with a little bit of profit from selling used cars.

I don't understand. Season ranking: 1132. Group ranking in FinalGear: 1st. Points: 0.

Its because everyone at Finalgear started about the same time. We all have 0 points. We are all tied at first place. =D
yay!
equal rights.

For some I can't get started it refuses to accept my ZIP area code.

make one up I think will work a... although my swedish one worked so it might just be because UK ones have letters that it defaults you.

Oh and there's daily numbers for the 16th for most people... just checked a few besides myself as the list still says 0 points for everyone in finalgear

Yep, I have 86 Feb points so far. I don't know why it can't do something with this number, though; the site is extremely monthly-biased.

Puffalump Motors here.

ETA: Picked cars.
Compact/Coupe: Mazda RX-8
Convertible: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
Hybrid: Tesla Roadster
Luxury: Porsche 911 Carrera
Sedan: BMW M5
Sport: Nissan GT-R
SUV: Land Rover Range Rover
Truck: Ford F-Series
Van: Honda Odyssey
Wagon: Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX

Mostly stuff I like, plus the van with the most points and a Ford pick-up because I see 'em everywhere here. I'm probably doomed in this game, but 'k. I don't know why it's letting me count the WRX sedan as a wagon, but I like it anyway. Nyah. Also, why is a completely electric car lumped in as a "hybrid?" (And on that note: where is the hybrid 911? Yarr.)

Last edited:
66 points. I have no idea why.

I did tweak my showroom, though:
Coupe: Mazda 3
Hybrid: Escape
SUV: Rav4
Van: Honda Odyssey

I don't really know what this means, but the lowest scoring car I have is the Mazda 3 at 1298, but i go up to 2162 with the Escape.

One question...is the larger point values for the cars better or worse?

*edit*
Aw screw it, I just picked some Fords since I bleed blue and the Mercedes apparently aren't very good in this game. I see some bias towards American companies...

Last edited:
Some of the classifications are a bit odd too. In what world is a Mazda3 a coupe?

Well, technically, it's the "Compact/coupe" segment.

The Jetta Wagon fucked me. :shakefist:

^ Why did you put that on there you can't get any Jetta Wagons right now they are in very short supply.
Because I'm bad at running a dealership, as evidenced by my being in 4th right now. :p

DrBlade's Autorama is now open.