Russia and Ukraine

How long before she has a mysterious death?

I think that she was loud enough that people will remember. So they might just make things really uncomfortable for her and try to get her to leave the country.

How long before she has a mysterious death?

I think that she was loud enough that people will remember. So they might just make things really uncomfortable for her and try to get her to leave the country.
afaik she already did back in february/march. ... so maybe no "mysterious" death either :|

edit: it seems i was misinformed.
wikipedia said:
In March 2022, Pugacheva and Galkin left Russia for Israel following the 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine.[21] In August 2022, Pugacheva returned to Russia, saying "she would clean up the mess and put things in order".[22] In September 2022, she spoke out against the invasion for the first time.[23]

I'm not sure that matters to them. Remember Alexei Navalny? They didn't even try to use something different than they had used before.

I'm not sure that matters to them. Remember Alexei Navalny? They didn't even try to use something different than they had used before.

Maybe her popularity will protect her?

Iranian kamikaze drones are now a concern on the battlefield...

Russia really is getting desperate.
If UA got more tanks, IFV, artillery and rockets they can finish them off.

Once the Kerch bridge and a few other stratigic targets are hit, Russian will be ******.

Last edited:
How much longer until someone with some semblance of authority removes Putin from power? This is as bad for their economy as the sanctions.

I assume many of these fellas won't return. Won't that have a negative impact on fertility rates (in a country where I believe it's already dropping)?

Last edited:

And this is why all the men are running away.