Russia and Ukraine

Investigating authorities said they were working at the scene to establish how he died. Tass news agency quoted sources saying he had fallen out of a sixth-floor window early on Thursday morning, adding later that he had taken his own life.
Shortly after Russia invaded Ukraine, the Lukoil board called for the conflict to end as soon as possible, expressing its sympathy to victims of "this tragedy".

How does one even word this in a grammatically correct way? “He has been given the opportunity to take his own life by falling out of a window”?

Sorry about the German in here, cba finding English source:
Gazprom will wegen eines Defekts bis auf Weiteres kein Gas über Nord Stream 1 liefern
NO MORE GAS FÜR* YOU!
it’s a „defect“, yeees. Like that manager that fell out of a window? „Accident“ yeeees.
1662137995093.png

* screw it, I’m leaving that!

Brutal day. 640 Russians bit the dust!
FcHtMZ-WYAQmYxa.jpg

As much as we all (I think) are on Ukraine's side, I think it's bad taste to post daily casualty numbers, and with such a "yay, more Russians dead!" intonation to boot.
Also, don't trust those numbers.

It was a big day, probably the worst day so far, numbers partly tell the story. There are about 20k Russians trapped in that area.

There are was a data leak of compensation paid to families of the deceased in Russia which tallies with these numbers. If anything UA might be under reporting.

A big day, but then you see how far the lines have to move, and UA Generals talk about how many more divisions they have to build before they can think about Crimea.

A savage day.

Today has been another relatively successful day of combined forces operation by UA, considering the lack of equipment.

Russian soldiers near the front line are receiving messages on their phones:

FcJPxuFX0AMYbtO.jpg

Warning : be careful, some really awful videos doing the rounds today!

Last edited:
Last edited: