Russia and Ukraine

And this is why all the men are running away.
Can't blame them considering they will probably old WW2 or WW1 helmets and rifles, with no body armour, probably no winter gear or tents...

Odessa got hit by Iranian drones

I really hate how Russia fucked up the economy of all nations.

If I had my portfolio all in oil & coal companies a week before Russia invaded Ukraine then I'd be more focused on the human cost.

Yes, it sounds selfish but my country's currency was trading at below ₱50 = $1.00 but today it is approaching ₱59 = $1.00 for a largely importing country it is very painful. Fuel pre-pandemic was <$1.02/liter but now its doubling.

My country exports services like offshoring and exporting people like domestic helpers, seafarers and other blue collar manual labor.

Last edited:
Another dead Ex-Putin ally has an odd death?

notsurprisedkirk.jpg

It shot up here too, although it isn't as bad right now as it was during summer. But crude has gone down a lot and fuel prices at the pump are still over €2 a liter. Oil companies charge because they can.
I miss the 1st 6 months of COVID.

Crude was negative 0 and no traffic but us essential personnel with car passes.

Is it too much speculation or does this belong in here? :|

diameter of the biggest surface disturbance from the leak: 1 km. utterly insane.

some swedish newspaper translated by reddit or whatever? said:
SVT can reveal that measuring stations in both Sweden and Denmark registered strong underwater explosions in the same area as the gas leaks on Monday.
- There is no doubt that these are blasts or explosions, says Björn Lund, lecturer in seismology at the Swedish National Seismic Network, SNSN.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time believing that this "just happened". I mean three leaks, all of them in parts of the pipeline that is in international waters... I guess we will have to buff up the security around the gas pipes from Norway to the continent.

I'm having a hard time believing that this "just happened". I mean three leaks, all of them in parts of the pipeline that is in international waters... I guess we will have to buff up the security around the gas pipes from Norway to the continent.
Hope they left some clues

TV host drafted!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

18 More HIMARS on the way, part of another billion of US aid.

FdxI2YmWQAAy3cG.jpg

German IRIS -T SLM medium range air defense system on the way
Fb0BKlMWQAMEsSC.jpg

2 NASAMS air defense systems with 8 launchers each, due end of November

FdhJOO1XwAY2Ik8.jpg