Russia and Ukraine

I first said this to a friend earlier in the week, but I figured I would post it here.

My prediction about this impending annexation is that Putin will use the sham votes to say the people want to be a part of Russia. Russia announces they are welcoming the "liberated" and "de-nazified" Ukraine territory back into the welcoming Russian arms.

Russia then claims any attempt by Ukraine to retake their land as an invasion and threatens nuclear weapons use for invading their borders.

Well that is the obvious plan and the reason why everyone in Europe (well, apart from the Russian-financed right wing parties) has used every opportunity to tell the world that they won't recognise those "referendums" from the get go.

Didn't he threaten with nuclear weapons pretty much since the beginning of the war special military operation? :dunno:

Didn't he threaten with nuclear weapons pretty much since the beginning of the war special military operation? :dunno:
He's done some saber rattling that they will use nukes if attacked by NATO. Russia, like other nuclear-capable nations, has long held the stance that any invasion of their borders would be met with a nuclear response. The dicey thing here is he's playing semantic games about what is and isn't Russia - it sets a dangerous precedence that nuclear nations can invade in a conventional war then claim occupied land and defend it with nukes.

I guarantee this pattern will be repeated in the future.

I feel sorry for all the untrained Russians being sent to Ukraine
Some are dumped in fields with no tents or food.

UA hit a hotel with 300 of them.

Somedays 550+ KIA, probably going to get worse... unless they surrender to UA, but not Russia who will shot them or chop off their crown jewels!

Reports UA about to capture Lyman.

Reports that UA figured out how to jam Iranian drones.

Last edited:
Lyman liberated.

Something happening in Kherson region...

Musk is such a ****

FeKYAWuXkAsgUbA.jpg

UKR Ambassador to Germany having none of it!

Czech businessman Dalibor Dědek, raised more than €1.22M to buy a T-72 Avenger tank

FeJKTdZXoAIyK8q.jpg

Did they get their shortest soldier for that photo so that rifle (if that's the right term) looks even more intimidating? :D

Did they get their shortest soldier for that photo so that rifle (if that's the right term) looks even more intimidating? :D
It's about 2m without the silencer

They probably went with the most attractive. Her being 5'4" is just a bonus.

Musk needs to shut up. Ratioed again:

FeYWfZ0XoAAetJ7.jpg