Russia and Ukraine

local public radio this morning said that it's currently unclear whether it was actually russian missiles or maybe even ukrainian missile defence going astray... in any case, i think we can all agree that this most probably was not deliberate, so not take the panic and call for reactions too far.

I just saw a video of the little shitstain with a champagne glass in hand saying that yes, they’re bombing Ukrainian infrastructure because “Ukraine started it.“

I wonder what it’s like going about your daily life knowing that about a billion otherwise peaceful, civilised and level minded people all over the world would strangle you to death if they had the chance, and then take a piss on your corpse.

He clearly doesn't care about what other people think, otherwise he wouldn't be acting like he is. In fact, he probably thinks that everybody else is thinking like he does, and that's why he won't trust anyone he can't control or blackmail.

Andriy Yermak, the Ukrainian president’s top adviser, describes the significance of this week’s White House visit

Zelenskiy reflection in flag that flew on top of the Capitol in his honor
Fkl2K1CXwAE4PAx.jpg

FkizxkLUEAADjlm.jpg

Last edited:

Russians need to stay on lower floors and away from windows!