Russia and Ukraine

Whoa, the International Criminal Court issued an arrest warrant against Putin (and the commissioner for children's rights of Russia)... :shock2:

Mr Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin, born on 7 October 1952, President of the Russian Federation, is allegedly responsible for the war crime of unlawful deportation of population (children) and that of unlawful transfer of population (children) from occupied areas of Ukraine to the Russian Federation (under articles 8(2)(a)(vii) and 8(2)(b)(viii) of the Rome Statute).

Putin already said he doesn't recognize the ICC, so I wouldn't expect anything to come from this other than Putin not appearing at any international conferences that don't take place in Russia, China, Iran, or North Korea.

I'd like to see it happen but I also think it's pretty unlikely.

Wagner Group head Yevgeny Prigozhin's empire exposed by hackers​

The Russian businessman's hacked files reveal the depths of a monstrous criminal enterprise.

As a result of Prigozhin's hacking in 2015, it became known that he used to love using an iPad
Due to increased secrecy, the American device had to be parted. But Prigozhin remains true to his old habits - like 15 years ago, he uses a Psion battery-powered organizer.
However, backup copies of Prigozhin's personal organizer from 2012 to 2022, ... are found in the same place as all other documents - in a shared network folder on the server.

Last edited:
I have the sudden urge to watch The Pumaman.
708571df0e70cb61b644924d09a272dfa267d2c9.gif

(not the same plot, but involved "special" artificial heads...)

Seems to more of this going back to maybe January, and some part of a wider leak/hack: