• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

RX-8 Episodes?

[04x07] - 2003.11.24

If you weren't looking for RX-8 episodes I'd be angry at you like Viper, but well...

:welcome: then!

I used the search, but I thought that the RX-8 appear in another episodes, the one I watched on Speed channel was that comparing to the 350Z.

I'm still waiting to Mazda open the first dealer here to run and test the RX-8 :), someone say the first opens in August, my Brother-in-law (he works @ Ford) said that some Ford Dealers could starting to sell Mazda directly until dealers opens. Will see.

Well...

Well...

But i just can't understand it...

Alejandra said:
I used the search, but I thought that the RX-8 appear in another episodes, the one I watched on Speed channel was that comparing to the 350Z.

wasn't that fifth gear?

Renesis said:
If you weren't looking for RX-8 episodes I'd be angry at you like Viper, but well...

:welcome: then!

hahahahah I love myself..

Didn't notice it was a repost and after seeing Viper's post I was about to post the same damn thing again! :lol: