S12 Car Suggestions

But that's exactly the reason i like them to test it. I don't mind that a lot of reviews are about the established performance makes and models, but once in a while I'd like to see if those inconspicuous supposedly bland family cars are actually any fun when spiced up. That and my inexplicable affection for AWD station wagons.

Don't worry, you're not the only one :D

Agreed with pretty much everything that has been mentioned, can't think of anything else at the moment.

R8 GT3

I agree with Cold Fusion about seeing a proper review of the Mazda Furai.

I would like to see another 3 car review and test this series. Like the TT/350Z/Crossfire in Iceland review, or the RX8/Alfa/TT test in Scotland. Maybe they could finally settle the roadster argument with the Z4, Boxster and S2000.

Eek.... First post here, so Hey everyone! :cheers:

I would LOVE to see the new koenigsegg CCXR Edition!:drool:

I read somwhere that is has done 420 kph (260 mph)! :blink:

they should do a hot hatchback 3 car review

jezza=golf GTI

hammond=civic type R or mazdaspeed 3

may=seat leon or a not so hot hatch of some sort

I agree with Cold Fusion about seeing a proper review of the Mazda Furai.

I would like to see another 3 car review and test this series. Like the TT/350Z/Crossfire in Iceland review, or the RX8/Alfa/TT test in Scotland. Maybe they could finally settle the roadster argument with the Z4, Boxster and S2000.

I bet it could be the Mustang vs New Camaro vs New Challenger

I just can't imagine Clarkson ok'ing that test. It seems like it would be 30 minutes of Richard screaming about how much he loves all three while the other two act really bored and irritated.

Not to say I wouldn't enjoy watching it.

I hope they don't do that. I like those cars, but knowing Top Gear, they won't do a proper test and will just start doing the same old "The americans have built a car ahahahah"

I'd like to see one of the boys behind a FPV F6 but that's unlikely to happen :/

They did that already in Series 3, Episode 2

Well, I'm pretty confident we're going to see the Tesla Roadster, since that is a fast and a green car all in one :) Maybe the Chevy Volt, but that could be boring. The Audi TT RS could be nice, but they've already done enough with TT's.

Well, I'm pretty confident we're going to see the Tesla Roadster, since that is a fast and a green car all in one :)

It has two gears and a constant torque band and it whines instead of roars. Who says that's fun?

Anyway I'll be different here and say I'd like to see the new Mazda 6. But it might be a bit late...

But realistically, I want the new Lotus, the Maser GT, aaand uh, that's all.