S12 Car Suggestions

It has two gears and a constant torque band and it whines instead of roars. Who says that's fun?

It's fun cos its a single speed electric with soddingly massive torque from 0 RPM and a 0-60 sec time of 3.9. I'd love to see what JC makes of it. Or Hammond. He's apparently fairly excited about it.
And it could just change everything we thought we knew about cars. Forever.

$100,000 Second Hand Formula 1 Car Challenge.

I bet it could be the Mustang vs New Camaro vs New Challenger

I hope they don't do that. I like those cars, but knowing Top Gear, they won't do a proper test and will just start doing the same old "The americans have built a car ahahahah"

The Camaro is essentially a Holden Commodore (or Vauxhall VXR8) and Clarkson loved that car so its reasonable to assume that if he loved the VXR8 then he will love the Camaro aswell.

they won't do a proper test and will just start doing the same old "The americans have built a car ahahahah"
And that's always good for a chuckle :)
Well, I'm pretty confident we're going to see the Tesla Roadster, since that is a fast and a green car all in one
It's not That green.

I'm afraid my suggestion hasn't as much Powerrrrrr as most of yours :(
But, since they're fans of the MX-5, why haven't they already reviewed the retractable-hardtop version already?

I know its not a production car, but I would love to see Audi lend TG the R10 race car. It would be awesome to see what they think of a diesel sports car. It would be stupidly fast, super quiet and most of all they would hate the fact that its diesel. The fact that it was the first car to win Le Mans with a diesel makes it that much more important. Its lap time would be something like a 1:04-1:05.
audi-r10-728088.jpg