S12 Car Suggestions

ahpadt

Forum Addict
Just made a quick list for which the possible visitors can read (James/Andy? :)).

Ford Focus RS
VW Scirocco
Renault Megane R26R
Porsche 911 GT2
Lamborghini Gallardo 560-4
Chevy Corvette ZR-1
Caddy CTS-V
Merc SL65 AMG Black Series
Maserati Gran Turismo S
Morgan AeroMax
Caterham R500
Ariel Atom 3 (or the new V8 one?)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Audi TTS
Vauxhall Insignia
Lotus Evora
Citroen C5
9ff GT9
Ford Kuga
Ford Fiesta
Ferrari California
Alfa MiTo
Koeningsegg CCXR
VW Passat CC
KTM X-Bow
RenaultSport Twingo 133
Audi Q7 V12 TDI
BMW X6

Time to start crossing out!

Last edited:
GT2 Vs 430 Scuderia would be awesome!
Alfo MiTo driven by James in Italy.
Jaguar XKR-S driven by Clarkson on the track.
Land Rover Defender SVX in some sort of challenge.
Maserati Granturismo S and the new Quattroporte S in the same feature. Maybe they could have Hammond do this one.
I would love to see a 'Poweeeeerrrrrr' challenge. Each presenter needs to bring along a ridiculous car. They could bring the C class Brabus, MTM RS6 and a Novitec F430.
Mini cooper JCW on the Isle of Man along with two other hot hatches would be awesome.
Also maybe a Porsche challenge - The best 911. Each presenter can bring along what he thinks is the best ever 911.

Saleen S7
SSC Ultimate Aero
Aston Martin One-77 (maybe just have it in studio?)

I'd imagine they'll have Hammond doing the Aeromax when his arrives, whether this coming series or the next. I hope they do as I loved his review of the Aero 8 a few years ago. Couldn't really care less as long as this series is better than the last, which felt tired, forced and very weak. Time they got back to basics and started making the show for the people whose loyalty made it a success rather than the also-fans who've only come along since Hammond's dragster smash.

I'd imagine they'll have Hammond doing the Aeromax when his arrives, whether this coming series or the next. I hope they do as I loved his review of the Aero 8 a few years ago. Couldn't really care less as long as this series is better than the last, which felt tired, forced and very weak. Time they got back to basics and started making the show for the people whose loyalty made it a success rather than the also-fans who've only come along since Hammond's dragster smash.

I can promise you that Hammoned will defiantly be doing the Aeromax review since he bought one for himself ;)

I would like to see the SSC Aero on there. I don't think they would like it, but I would just like to see it portrayed with their cinematography really.

The Viper ACR and Corvette ZR1 would be good, although I'm not sure the ACR is sold in Europe.

Can't really think of anything else that really gets me going thats just been released or soon to be.

I'd pay to see Stiggy take my MR2 turbo for a spin on the test track, though I doubt he could tame her! =D

Who am I kidding :lol:

I'm hoping for an epic super-lightweight battle between the X-bow and the new Atom :woot:. I hope we see the new Lambo and the GT2 as well.

Viper ACR

Hell yes, but I find it unlikely as I don't think it's sold in the UK. :(

Still though, that would very quickly disprove no going around corners. :lol:

GT2 vs LP560-4 vs Scuderia. PLEASE

i'd like some track times for the C63 AMG and isnt BMW coming out with CSL for the new M3?

also 135i would be excellent i think. proper small fast coupe from bmw, they have to review it.

Bring on the new Lotus Evora. Track designed by Lotus, car by Lotus and a Stig to thrash them. Sounds like a great combination to me. Oh, once the Stig is done with the Lotus (as if) he must be thrust into a Dacia Sandero as punishment for having fun.

I believe it's time to give the Veyron to the Stig finally

I would love to see Abarth 500 vs. Mini JCW and Hammond's review of the new Camaro