• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

S2

Jostyrostelli

Forum Addict
This place is reserved for all comments about S2, which will be coming out tomorrow!!!

Share your enthousiasm about tomorrow, your experiences with S2-fever, experiences with the game..everything!

I can't wait!

Countdown Click!

:thumbsup:

but does anyone else realized what sucks is you have to get your credits again?... can I transfer my 1k plus credits in demo to full s2?

No I think you have to play S2 the whole day (what a torture :D )

But with some tricks you can get easy points, plus you need to gain experience with the cars first, so it's not that bad.

Or you have to earn them with the trainingcourses.

do 3 lap races, couple of ai-s set to pro, and u get 48credits per win.

do only a few races on each circuit otherwise the ai-s get a pain in the ass. so u can do easily 3-4races per track, there are pleanty of tracks + reverse, and u'll get your credits in no time ;)

I totally forgot about that! Great! Wohoo!

Buba

yeah firday evening eu time. not sure if im gonna be here myself either, gonna go to germany either saturday or sunday.

do u mean that all the cars will be available fromt the begining on meaning u wont need any credits?

i didnt see this anywhere nor does it make any sense to me.

1day-scale.jpg

From www.liveforspeed.net

heh... I'll set it up as soon as I can, but right now I'm on my mom's laptop, but I should have the server up and running by tomorrow. I'll for sure let you guys know when it is done, so we can practice together tomorrow, and then saturday.

I still haven't conjured up the money to buy it (also the laziness, since I've been sitting around home with nothing to do... Typical summer stuff). Maybe I'll set up a paypal donation account so people can help me out, but I'm probably too lazy to even do that :)

I wish they would stop teasing me, those LFS devs.... I mean, firday evening EU time is like saturday morning for me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I want it already, but I have to wait another 12hrs or something, and by which time I will be sleeping. :x

And chickeneater, credit cards are your friend :D