S2000 vs RX8 vs 350Z

S2000 vs RX8 vs 350Z

• Total voters
I went for the S2000. I know, I know, I betrayed my fellow wankelights. The Renesis just doesn't do it for me.

350Z - best all around of the bunch.
S2000 - great in the twisties but doesn't really have the power
RX8 - Looks like shit (subjective I know), no power/torque, Renesis should never have been made.

RX-8 much better looking than the 350 and far more practical than the S2K...

RX8. Two words- Mazda rotary.

Rotary... Do not want.

S2k, for high-revving fun.

S2000, because torque is for wimps! :tease:

Haven't driven an S2K .. :(

So I'd have to go for the RX-8, given that someone replaces the family car suspension with something stiffer.

I can't stand the sound of that Honda when it really gets up there. It gives me a headache. The interior is really nice and it fits me good though. But the handling is more serious and less fun.

The Nissan looks like a dog and I've heard it doesn't handle that great (never driven one). Hate the interior as well. Sounds okay though.

If I had to choose one right now to live with forever I'd go with the Mazda. It sounds great, handles really nicely, looks the business and is more practical than the other two (barely). The maintenance costs are probably higher but that's the price you pay for having the one you want. And that engine is so smooth.

RX8.

Mazda > Nissan > Hondurrrr

I have to admit though, if the choice was between the RX8 and the 370Z, it would be a lot harder.

I used to not like the RX8 but then my friend got one. It isn't really that fast. But it's not exactly slow, seats four, looks pretty interesting.

S2000. High revving, lightweight, RWD, simple soft top. What's to lose? I don't care if it's a little gutless, just means I can thrash it! :D

I'll take the S2000

Hardly a choice here:

350Z is too heavy, ugly & mated with a gutless VQ French engine that doesn't like to rev. Pass

RX8. Getting better, but rather under powered. RX8 should be the second best of the pick.