S4 Road Trip Story with Pics (No 56K)

You've got to love a proper road trip like that - and of course the blue tape - :lol:. Great read.

^dunno if i would like it

i like to drive, but i don't like to be in a car for a full day. and since it's a roadtrip, be in the car the day after, and the day after, and the day after

^dunno if i would like it

i like to drive, but i don't like to be in a car for a full day. and since it's a roadtrip, be in the car the day after, and the day after, and the day after

You should try one - it's a great experience. Obviously it depends on the company & the route, how many stops you make etc, but it's a great way to see a region.

Hahahaha, that blue tape, gold. And the writing they put on it :lol:

I want to do a road trip :)

^The only road trip (I only consider road trips where you have to sleep overnight, a 3 hour or so drive does not count as one to me) I've done was pretty boring, pure driving (Actual I was just passengering the whole time)... Perth to Melbourne in 3 Days I think, somehow my cousin thought it would be a good idea to drive, didn't stop for anything except food. Plus Even though we we're in a Forester STi, we didn't speed much, didn't want to break down in the middle of nowhere :lol:
But I still wouldn't mind if there was a convoy of cars rather than one :D

That blue tape rules! Never seen it here..Cool roadtrip in a very very cool car :)

Wow! That's just great :)

Very funny and interesting trip.
Maybe not as fabuleous as the 2003 gumball route but still very nice.

Some places were shocking, smashed and empty, some rural towns also look very dull, not an interesting places to live.

The cops are very suspicious and unpleasant, do something not appropriate and you'll land on your face to the ground, god.

I like the car they used. :)

great story! who needs all these stupid huge cows?:?

unless you go off the highways, you hardly would've seen anything
and if you go off the highways, it'll take you ages

I forgot to ask... in the US, how is the license plate system? I mean, that guy just put a "TAPE" written on the back, and some wood in the front. Didn't really get this...

The paper plate (temporary one) was "taped" on rear window.

Funny pictures... I like the truck that reads Volkswagen on the back.

I might have missed this, but doesn't the tape ruin the paintwork?