S6 2007/09/29 South City Long [2x18]

FireFox

Not the Browser
Car(s)
Ford Fiesta (2008), sold Toyota Carina II.
Pre race :)
Did some practice with Lonely. Its scary to drive the ufr fast :) the car bounces allot during some corners, and sometimes you are driving on 2 wheels. There are some corners were you can flip the car (too) easily. T1, the hairpin right and the next corner after the hairpin.
First race gonna be interessting to see, who can keep their car out of the wall <_< (Drive safely and gain time in the pits, or go like mad and stay in the pits for 30 seconds...)

I prefer the UFR more than the XFR. Its more nimble, but it eats tires like hell.
Oh, I did some laps with 30KG, and I recon i'll lose 0.3/0.4 each lap. So gonna be a tough race :mrgreen:

i've just ordered a new wheel so i'm not sure if i'll be able to race if it comes tomorrow. i'll try to get some more practice in though:)

I won't make it, gotta be at a b-day which I anticipated won't start that early, but apparently I was wrong.

Q: OK lap, 2nd place.

R1: Bad tire choice, everyone passed me on the first lap. Couldn't catch ESPN at the end.

R2: ...

1 smiley: :mad:
Got pole after setting a new pb. The gap to number 2 was way too big. :(
1st race. Took 30KG weight penalty, but could extend the gap to number 2. Race was boring and looking forward to race 2.
2nd race. Instead of the 30KG, i took 60KG just too slow me down. After my R3 tires were nice and warm I could push. Mischief who was in the lead spun, and rejoined after me. Espn me and mischief were battling for 1st place. Mischief came very close a few times. Then he timed out. :( Somehow i could overtake Espn quite easly and wondered why. Then he drove to the pit and repaired his car.
Last few laps were boring again. With only 3 people making it to the finishline. :cry:

Stats:

http://espnsti.iridiumonline.info/LFS/Stats/S6/2007-09-29_14.45.33_results_race.html
http://espnsti.iridiumonline.info/LFS/Stats/S6/2007-09-29_14.54.06_results_race.html

Somehow i could overtake Espn quite easly and wondered why. Then he drove to the pit and repaired his car.
I was pushing like crazy to try to stay in front of you and in the process burned up my right front.

It sucked that Mischief got disconnected, he was nipping at FireFox's heels when it happened. :(

Bah.......

I wish I forgot about the race today :(.