S7 2008/4/12 KY GP L R GTR [2x13]

burnsy

Car(s)
2011 Ford F150 Platinum
Date: Apr 12th
Track: Kyoto Grand Prix Long Reverse (KY3R)
Wind: Low
Cars: GTR (FXR, XRR, FZR)
Qualification: 15 minutes
2 Races x 13 Laps
Time: 17:00 GMT
Server: [FG] Racing
Password: fg

WRs:
FXR- 2:12.810
XRR- 2:13.560
FZR- 2:12.66

Team FinalGear have a setupfield of our own now. Log in as guest to download any setups that you need.
If you have setups that you would like to share with the rest of us, ask Henry(FireFox) to add you to the setupstation. Then you will be able to add setups. (We need some, since it's a new addition.)

well, i tried, and failed very miserably. just couldn't find a single set that could even get me one damn lap. either a set was all understeer, or all oversteer. and no matter what i did to it, i couldn't get it to turn around for me. however, i am looking forward to the demo thing, if we've decided to do that.

i'm hoping this race hasn't spoiled the XRR for me, as i'm sure the LOTA GTCC is going to that track too. hopefully i can find a set for it in time.

Meh, somehow I forgot that season wasn't over yet... Looking at stats it doesn't seem like I lost much anyway.

Shame, such a kickass combo. :(

There were 4 of us, but then burnsy left, followed by mischief. I was wondering where you are MXM, same goes for FF. :)

Snowmobiles are a ton of fun, I've tried it a few times, and I'd highly recommend it.

Yeah, quite fast in accelerating. All a sudden 60 a 70km/h through the woods is extremly fast. and 120km/h across a lake. Nice :) I must admit going down the mountain was a bit scared sometimes. Because while braking the rear catarpillar track locked up and the rear started to slide, countersteer, releasing the brake again, (increasing speed), and braking again, countersteer ect. So we were sliding down the mountain :D
The passenger was a bit scared :D

its nice to hear that somewhere in Finland there is snow :p