Saab Turbo Aero?

Bretton Woods

I spotted this Saab 900 Turbo? Aero? thing. I love it. Can anyone identify exactly what it is so I may, in future, possibly, acquire one?

2013-12-04 17.45.58.jpg

This looks to be one with the Carlsson body kit. Not a big fan, to be honest. I think they were identical to the SPG, but had that bodykit.

fairly confident those were common in the US. Father sold Saab waaayyyyy back in the day when these were new and i recall seeing it alot, am i wrong?

This looks to be one with the Carlsson body kit. Not a big fan, to be honest. I think they were identical to the SPG, but had that bodykit.

Could be, however I don't see the detail line mid-bumber on the Carlsson.

NAG8dVf.jpg

Looks like the normal SPG/Aero kit to me, but painted to match the body, with the silver detailing strips removed, and with a whale-tail spoiler instead of the normal one.

I like it, but I think it might have looked better if they had left the detailing strips in rear panels.

Just started trawling through the online classifieds. There are none available.

I considered one as my first car, but because they're turbocharged, it wasn't permitted.

It's just the Aero bodykit as far as I can tell. This is the car that started my 900 love years ago.

Not all were turbos, there are a few going around where I live with this body kit that are the same N/A version as mine. I've seen them for sale in good condition for ~$3k.