• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Sabine on Top Gear?

Top Gear Girl

Not A Dude
True fact or just rumor?

It would be great though, too see some girls on Top Gear and especially ones that can drive, otherwise men will just think we're too busy putting on our make up in our rear view mirrors. Although I have done that! When parked ;)

Yahup, like discussed in some vague thread somewhere (probably episode discussion) just a joke (i.e. rumour).

Although I wouldn't mind more of her... :p

Sebastian said:
bone said:
i don't like her at all

In what way? Her looks or her personality? :|

both, if she was wear a mask, you'd say she's a guy, the way she talks/laughts/moves isn't feminin at all

a woman has to be gracious, very hard to find any of that on her

KryptonZone said:
Come on mate! The way she drove that Van to 10 min something... You have to be moved by that!

Could she be The Stig?

Some say, he is Dameon Hill, others say he is in fact a she, Sabine. One thing we do know he's called The Stig.

KryptonZone said:
Hey... she's German. I know I'll get killed for saying this but... Well it is the fact...

RUN I'm coming to get you!!!

Buba

Top Gear Girl said:
KryptonZone said:
Come on mate! The way she drove that Van to 10 min something... You have to be moved by that!

Could she be The Stig?

Some say, he is Dameon Hill, others say he is in fact a she, Sabine. One thing we do know he's called The Stig.

Damon Hill is what i think.. but on topic; bring sabine to TG ;o)

Yeah, but the STIG debate has been done to death. It's probably been a number of people over the years (mainly ex-professional drivers who i've never heard of). Anyway, back to sabine. The hinted on her joining the first time she was on last season. Now they did it again. Hmmm, they might actually do it. She won't be any good at presenting, but she can drive.

How could the Stig be Damon Hill when they both take completely different lines in the first corner of the track?
F1 drivers are now known for their sharper apex rather than Stig's slow and gradual turn in. Maybe somebody can shed light on why the Stig does this. Perhaps it's telling us something about his past racing experiences.

Having Sabine in one episode for a few minutes is enough. I don't think I can handle her for a whole series!

I don't think she'll be a good presenter, but she can drive the hell out of the car, I have no doubt aboutu that...

GiLtY said:
I don't think she'll be a good presenter, but she can drive the hell out of the car, I have no doubt aboutu that...

Attack of the newbies.. :lol:

:welcome: mate.

I wouldn't mind, she can sure drive but she isn't really that hot and probably not that good at presenting so I don't really know if it is feasible.

btw, Please let it go, stop trying to guess who the stig is I think its well known now that its probably multiple drivers, the end.

Peace out

I also do not think Sabine would be a good presenter, there just is not enough character and I think it would be like having Jason back, good at what they do but just boring.

The black stig was Perry Mccarthy http://www.perrymccarthy.com/tvexperience.asp as you can see here on his CV.

However I am still searching to see who the white stig is, and I will find out........!

BACR said:
as you can see here on his CV

He credits himself as a "Presenter", but the Stig is NOT a presenter on the show. "Driver" or "The Man in the Racing Suit" would be a better discription.