Sacramento County Says It's Illegal to Work on Your Own Car in Your Own Garage

As I said, online forums are an endangered species, this one included sadly - you only have to look at the amount of activity, or lack thereof, concerning the current series of Top Gear to see that.

I think that's more due to ongoing/increasing BBC stupidity and the Chris Evans edition of the show running off all the fans than anything else. Nobody knows or cares about the two new hosts outside of some communities in the UK and the recent demotion of Rory Reid didn't help them either. "Lets put two people from sport in there, that will fix the mess!" "Ummmmm, no?"

@katwalk The main reason for my comment was a well documented propensity for the “Republic of California” to control as many aspects of its citizens daily life as possible. Which is a feature found in authoritarian regimes like Fascism and Communism (or what Soviets tried to pass off as Communism) and since it’s a left leaning state Fascism doesn’t apply.

Last edited:
This thread is a prime example of why it's so difficult for the FinalGear forums to attract new members.

and that's a bad thing? i don't like new members :)