• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Sad Mother Fuckers

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
hey guys, u all know that i've bought a dog on sunday (if not go look). but b4 hand, being a caring person, i of course looked in SPCA and other dog saving firms. but then they were all mongerals and too big or too old or not right.

before going to buy one. i emailed this placed called Hong Kong Dog Rescue. their like RSPCA or SPCA depending where u are but are local.

i wrote this (mind the spelling it was done in 20 secs) to try my luck, coz the dogs are free there.

(cant find it but basically it was asking formally if they had any jack russell terriers)

they replyed like this

"Dear Jason,

There is a Jack Russell looking for a home but it's not a puppy. She's a 4-year old called Jazz, and her owners are moving and have to find her a new home. She's had everything done, all vaccinations and desexing.

Otherwise there is a young and very nice Jack Russell in kennels but I think she's already been reserved by someone. I will have to check.

I don't know if you know about this breed. Although small, they are extremely strong and active and require a lot of exercise. Most people don't realise this and think they will be fine in small apartments, and it's a disaster. If you are looking for a small companion dog that will be easy and suited to apartment living, maybe you should consider another breed.

Let me know what you think.

Regards,

Sally"

polite yes i argee

but by now i was at the pet shop and bought a dog. the reply was very quick and nice so i decided to reply saying i got one but thanks and i will help ur firm if i have the chance donations whatever

"Dear Sally,

thank you for your speedy reply. my family and i have purchased a
puppy jack russell terrier today. i'm sorry i was not able to adopt
one from your kennels, but in the furture if i plan to get a larger
dog with you have many of, i will definatly come to hong kong dog
rescue

best wishes.

jason"

and this is what i got back, FUCKING SAD, SICK AND STUPID FOR BUSINESS UTTERLY

"Dear Jason,

I'm sorry to hear that you have supported the pet trade. Please be aware that many pet shop puppies have diseases such as parvovirus and distemper because of the awful conditions in the puppy farms where they are bred. I hope your puppy is one of the lucky ones, but many die.

Regards,

Sally"

I MEAN WHAT THE FUCK . hopefully u read it the way i did, and i decoded it as

*hope u feel guilty* ur dog is bought from a shop and not mine. it will die.

sally.

1st, i do see her trying to make me feel guilty.
2nd, its the most stupid way of making business. i mean thats like a doctor tell u, i hope u die, after going to a hospital, i mean ur never going to go back there are u . i was planning to help and donate to them. do u think i will now!??!?!
3rd i think tis fucking sad and cold hearted how she ends the letter by, many may die. i mean u could have said, good luck with ur puppy or something postive at least.

there are other things on my mind as well but i 4got i will add on later

i did reply, but not diesel station style, formally. coz i understand that puppies from UNREGISTERED dog farms do die but i bought mine from a REGISTERED one, should could have said that it happens most likly from unreg. ones coz thats quite true. but she suggested 1st thing it will die, fuck you.

"Dear sally,

Not the most positive reply, but thank you for your concern. It's
rather unrealistic how you suggest many puppies die as there are
countless amounts of puppies which have grown in to strong adults
around my neighborhood. Perhaps they are the lucky bunch that made it

Regards,

Jason"

what i really wanted to say was

"sally u are a dirty whore, i hope u burn in hell.

many children born in hospitals die at birth or young due to medical reasons and DIRTY hospitals, hope your child is a lucky one. HE MAY DIE.

fuck you, burn in hell

polite as always

jason"

if you argee with me please flame or subscribe or hack and trash this site or email.

hongkongdogrescue@yahoo.com

sick mother fucker in my mind.

if u disargee please tell me why

no doubt it was headed towards making me feel guilty and in some way hoping my pup will die, but covring it by hope its a lucky one.

site is hongkongdogrescue.com/

Care to sum it up for us lazy folk?

Well, i do think it was important for her to mention those facts (facts? hopefully..) and to check everything out at a local vet. Better to catch everything early. Its regualr practice here in holland to bring your pet to the vet after buying it.
I do think see over exagerated a bit though..

And as a side note, the first few paragraphs i was serously amazed that you wrote that. I was expecting the gunit crap you always write.

"yo bitch, i wanna a mean dog for my crib, hook me up will ya!?"

My jason stock has gone up.

Gl with teh dog.

That's not the nicest way to reply to a customer...I don't know how the situation is there with dogdeath..and diseases but I support it if you buy a dog that hasnt got a home/abandoned and lives in a cage now. I don't support the breeding people who breed 'pure' races. Don't know where you got it from?

Give him/her some cookies from me.

hahah bit young for cookies. but n e ways, i got him from a liecencse place. i got records of it with it. however it had the wrong sex =.=" so they sending me a proper one soon.

n e ways, she could have suggested "is it from a liecenced shop or business" before suggesting it will die god dammit.

u know what i mean yeah?!?? i said all this nice stuff and she hopes my dog dies wtf. i even suggested that i will donate and help.....

Yeah I see your point, but no need to spam those people, the only ones you will get are the dogs in that shop, and you don't want that I assume..

Still a stupid reply :bangin:

I would reply too, maybe asking why she reacted 'angry'. But you said "spam here if you like...email..etc etc."

yeah u guys can i couldnt give a rats ass if u hacked her account and sent emails to her mother saying shes a man

you should write her something else and make her feel guilty as well. Its your business where you get your dog, and don't even sweet it about some chick making you feel guilty.

I think you replied the right way. The best road is always the high road.

It was a slap at her face with class. It is hard to resist to say "fuck you bitch" etc but she is obviously bitter and a sad person, trying to make you feel bad etc.

As for flaming, i think your good reply is enough, no need to get to her pathetic level.

I noticed one more thing:

Jason CAN type with normal words!!

Dear Sally,

rescue

best wishes.

jason

:thumbsup:

justin syder said:
I think you replied the right way. The best road is always the high road.

It was a slap at her face with class. It is hard to resist to say "fuck you bitch" etc but she is obviously bitter and a sad person, trying to make you feel bad etc.

As for flaming, i think your good reply is enough, no need to get to her pathetic level.

I have to agree with you.

As for getting a Jack Russel. :shock:
You do know she is right about them little dogs being the incarnation of the Looney Tunes Tasmanian Devil, right ? !
1F_Classic-Taz.jpg

'Hope you got lots of room and time to take care of it. :roll: If so, you both will be very happy.

Jostyrostelli said:
I noticed one more thing:

Jason CAN type with normal words!!

Dear Sally,

rescue

best wishes.

jason

:thumbsup:

lol, thats the thing i noticed first
:p

yeah the dog will probz act like a human with ADD with 6 bags of sugar in him, but we got loads of room in the house (well for hong kong) to put him in and i got a maid so she can walk it when i;m at school so its not locked up in the house.

but SUPRISE GUYS! SHE REPLIED! AND SO DID I, BIT MORE AGRESSIVE THIS TIME, STILL NO RUDE WORDS THOGUH!

*i dont get how she has the mind to reply someone she has emailed so inapporiatly*

"Dear Jason,

Sorry to push this point but the problem of disease in pet shop puppies is so serious that the AFCD are introducing stringent new laws soon to try and do something about it. You may not be aware of the situation, but I can assure you that I receive many messages about puppies dying shortly after purchase, and any vet will tell you the same. All of the animal welfare organisations have been trying for some time to get some action taken to prevent sick and weak puppies being sold in pet shops, and finally something is going to be done.

Regards,

Sally"

HERE IS MY REPLY *suggestion on how to make it mroe effective, like pirate bay emails to the MCAA or whatever*

Dear Sally,

I now understand your point, but I do believe you should re-read some
of the emails before sending them out. The 2nd email you sent, I
believe in no doubt that you were at least trying to make me feel
guilty from purchasing a dog at pet shop. Moreover suggesting it will
die and the end of you email, isn't the most social way of ending an
email. I understand what you say is true, but could be put out in more
polite ways. Moreover, I understand that these situations occur most
often buying from unregistered dog shops where the pups receive no
medical shots or treatment, or could I be wrong? To the point I did
purchase my pup from a registered place and he has received shot
before I had purchased it. Moreover, I have already taken him to the
vet straight after purchasing it so, as you said before, must be a
lucky one.

Just want to say once more, your second email no doubt was rather out
of order. I do not see how it helps you and your organization socially
or in terms of business. Do you think I would really carry on donating
after you suggesting I had done wrong after purchasing, I probably
will because its not the dogs fault that you write so aggressively and
its not their fault that you tried to make me feel guilty buying a dog
from a license pet shop and telling me my dog is mostly likely to die.

Regards,

Jason

yeah i sirosuly going to flame her just seeing she replied but it wasnt a agressive one so i should start the fight should i ?

I actually think she does have a point because the breeding of dog is forced upon and the dogs are usually sick, but not like dieing sick (btw this is based of America, not HK) the pet stores are pretty nasty and the adoption placeses are better to get a dog, or one that one u give away for free like the ones that had a litter and owner can't take care of it