Sad to see Tom Ford go?

and he still writes for Top Gear Mag!

He and Johnny were the only ones that I actually wanted to watch on that show. Now it is just Johnny. I don't have high hopes if VBH is on the show but not Ford. The new Fifth Gear is probably not going to be any better than the old one. Bland, boring and without personality (minus Johnny).

He and Johnny were the only ones that I actually wanted to watch on that show. Now it is just Johnny. I don't have high hopes if VBH is on the show but not Ford. The new Fifth Gear is probably not going to be any better than the old one. Bland, boring and without personality (minus Johnny).

Seconded. I like Vicki too, but his test's were always enjoyable and interesting. I'll hold out hope for this upcoming season though, hopefully it'll be halfway decent.

I want Tom Ford back.

Ford and Smith were the perfect pair and balance to the sometimes over-bearingly pedanticness of the 'race car driver hosts' VBH, Needel and Plato. I'll miss Wookie a lot since he was funny as hell and played off of Jonny really well.

I was sad to see him go, him and Jonny was the perfect partners in crime. :(

I kind of liked Tom Ford, but I'm not at all sad to see that other flaming queer gone.

Just need to get rid of VBH and I'll be happy.

Tom Ford was great, and quite witty he did bring a new edge to Fifth Gear I felt.

I'd jettison Vicki or Jason to have Tom back in a heartbeat... I'd even consider booting Tiff... let's face it, we get our daily requirements of powersliding from Top Gear, why not position FG properly as more consumer-car oriented, Johnny and Tom are both able to make entertaining segments with even the most humdrum of cars.

Tom and Johnny were a big part why I wanted to watch FG

not that Baked Potato, Tiff and VBH are bad

didnt like Tim though

but yeah I am quite sad that Tom left/didnt come back

Yes, I like Tom and his reviews.
I think he may be a part of the post-Clarkson/Wilman ?new Top Gear? in a couple of years time.

im sad to see him go. whats the reason why he left?

He really disliked the guy he presented with, who is now gone.

Tom has a high ranking job within the Top Gear Magazine atm.