Safe first car list

Hidden_Hunter

Needs more IceBone
Car(s)
'13 BMW 125i, '26 Buick Standard Six
Cheers, pretty useful list :)

Mah Volvo is on the list. Woot!

I'm surprised they only gave it 3 stars for damage to others...From personal experience I can say that the bumpers can cause a lot of damage, without any visible damage to them.

Yes, but you can't buy a safe driver with your new license :p
True, but most people just buy a "safe" car (around here its usually SUVs) and assume that they are invincible; yet Europeans, for example, seem to do fine with small cars. We need a dramatic reform of drivers' ed and the licensing process to make better/safer drivers. But now I'm way off topic. I won't let the door hit me on the way out of this thread :lol:

Mah Volvo is on the list. Woot!

I'm surprised they only gave it 3 stars for damage to others...From personal experience I can say that the bumpers can cause a lot of damage, without any visible damage to them.

Who cares about damage to others anyway?

Had a Camery back in the day, hated that thing with a passion....

Also if any of you could help me out, my signature has details. really appreciate it. sorry for the selfishness but i have exhausted all my resources.

Yay! I'm on the list.

Also, as LeVel mentioned, being a safe driver is important too, but it's impossible to predict what someone else might do behind the wheel and that's why this list is important.

precisely, generally it's other morons you have to be careful of