• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Samsung YH-820

iboss429

Car(s)
Mercury Marauder
Only 1GB larger than the nano, and as the nano used flash ram it is going to live longer weigh less and be small than the samsung..

... Looks nice tho.

Yeh but the iPod Nano is an iPod...this is from Samsung and when I first saw that name, I though "Whitegoods".

Im not saying its not a good alternative to an iPod though ;)

fbc said:
Writing 'DIGITAL AUDIO PLAYER YH-820' on it is just cheap and tacky :yucky:

Its made for people who alwayse says the full production name of their gadget.. "Oh, this? - Its my new HiLux 2-30Linx Wi-Fi 1964.32 Bluetooth 60db 65pin.. Toaster."

I've used it before; really simple interface, great color screen, and available in different colors :D. Would be an interesting alternative to the Nano, though the bar really is set high like Andy said.

BlaRo said:
I've used it before; really simple interface, great color screen, and available in different colors :D. Would be an interesting alternative to the Nano, though the bar really is set high like Andy said.
can you make playlists on the fly?

does it come in different colors (the skin i mean).. A black one will look cool.. Ipod is dominating the MP3 world like Windows is dominating the OS...