Sarah Palin - You Betcha!

Does the Daily Fail occasionally post fake stories with the intention of humor, or is that the normal kind of sensationalism (not sure that fits the context)?

Does the Daily Fail occasionally post fake stories with the intention of humor, or is that the normal kind of sensationalism (not sure that fits the context)?

Telegraph has it too. Alleged taking snow and snowmobiling, Snow Queen? :
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...in-accused-of-taking-cocaine-in-new-book.html

Some papers are refusing to carry doonesbury's take on the book:
6b081140bbbd012e2f8f00163e41dd5b

http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/archive/2011/09/15

4a613720bbbd012e2f8f00163e41dd5b

http://www.gocomics.com/doonesbury/2011/09/13

Last edited:
If that's true, she might take a hit. Wouldn't have mattered too much if she was a democrat. Pity she's republican.

I really hope that its true then she can go back into the hole she crawled out of never to be heard from again.

If I were to imagine her doing coke it would indeed be off an oil drum. Just seems natural, so does having a black guy fetish.

That said the guy who is claiming this stuff is a troll and everything he wrote should be taken with several grains of salt.

That said the guy who is claiming this stuff is a troll and everything he wrote should be taken with several grains of salt.

As if there's anything about Palin to take seriously ;)

:lmao: :rofl:

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...un-for-president-in-2012-election?ft=1&f=1001

Palin Says She Will Not Run For President In 2012 Election

Former Alaska governor Sarah Palin will not be adding her name to the pool of candidates running for U.S. president in 2012, according to reports. In a statement provided to the Mark Levin radio show, Palin said, "I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for president of the United States."

In the statement, read on air by Levin, Palin went on to say that she and her husband, Todd, had considered the matter and decided that not competing for the nomination was the best move for their family.

"My decision is based upon a review of what common-sense conservatives and independents have accomplished, especially over the last year. I believe that at this time, I can be more effective in a decisive role to help elect other true public servants to office, from the nation's governors and congressional seats to the presidency."

After Levin read the statement, he spoke with Palin via telephone ? and asked her if perhaps her decision leaves open the possibility that she would seek a third-party nomination.

But Palin dispelled that idea, saying, "I would assume that a third party would just guarantee Obama's election, and that's the last thing that our republic can afford."

The sad thing is, now that she has made the announcement, the press will be all over her asking "why not".

It just boggles my mind why you folks in the lower 48 and across the globe are still ranting and raving about our former Governor. She is all but forgotten in this state and the biggest question referencing any Palin is how Todd will perform in the next Iron Dog Race. I think if the liberals would not pay her any attention she would just drop off the radar. The far right keeps her in the fore front just to spit the far left. Let her go we did.

This means we can stop talking about her, now. Right? Right??
Let's fucking hope so.

First we need to find out who she will endorse!
Well she certainly thinks that she's some kind of kingmaker. But I doubt anyone will pay her much attention as the actual candidates gear up for the primaries. Hell, just the debacle over the shifting primary dates is much more interesting than anything she's got to say.

The far right keeps her in the fore front just to spit the far left.
Except for the 20-25% (depending on which poll you look at) of Republicans who honestly want her to run for president. ;)

Just be glad that as long as she's down here bugging us you don't have to put up with her up there. :lol:

She can come here if she wants. We'll let her in, she can ramble about the horrors of socialized medicine and Scandinavia once she's been here.

Where could she stand in Alaska and actually see Russia?

she couldnt. shes retarded