• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

save toby

MixtriX

Melbourne, Australia (originally from London, UK)
i've seen this :) rather weird type of creativity but seems like it worked out quite well :)

What a blatant rip-off. Some German guy did the exact same thing before and I believe that he collected collected nearly 20.000 ? that way. I don't undestand the people who donate for such crap.

Jostyrostelli said:
http://www.cutoffmythumb.com/
What an idiot. Does he really thinks that anyone cares about the things he does to himself ?

He reminds me of the kid we used to tease in primary school. We made a school trip to the baltic sea. While we visited the sea, we called him names. He got upset by it and told us that he would throw his money into the ocean if we wouldn't stop. Of course it didn't bother us and we continued. so he threw his pocket money into the ocean. :lol:

What can I say? Save Toby.. It's brilliant..... Wish I had thought of that....

there is no off on the genius switch....

TF

Jostyrostelli said:
Like he's gonna do that after he gets the money....
No, but it demonstrates pretty well what happens if you threaten to do something to your belongings,fingers or whatever, if people don't act in a certain way.

swek said:
Jostyrostelli said:
http://www.cutoffmythumb.com/
What an idiot. Does he really thinks that anyone cares about the things he does to himself ?

He reminds me of the kid we used to tease in primary school. We made a school trip to the baltic sea. While we visited the sea, we called him names. He got upset by it and told us that he would throw his money into the ocean if we wouldn't stop. Of course it didn't bother us and we continued. so he threw his pocket money into the ocean. :lol:

no, this guy says he will cut off his thumb if he gets the money, not if he doesnt...

it reminds me of some paralized guy i heard about a few years ago who made a small guillotine, and was planning to chop off his feet. if u paid him, u could see it happen live on the net

dunno if he actually did it though...