Save Top Gear petition

Signed both

off to bed now ;)

AstonMartin said:
may I politely ask where do you see 2,200?

best

AM
The original petition on Page 1. I signed it this morning and it had about 145 signatures, Now it has over 3000.

AstonMartin said:
may I politely ask where do you see 2,200?

best

AM

You may ask but I don't know why on Earth you are asking... :?

Save Top Gear Petition

If you've read the other two pages of posts before this one, you'll most probably understand where this "2200" comes from, oh but anyways, its now "3888 Total Signatures" :thumbsup:

Have a good night!

Top Gear will stay wether we do this petition or not.

I personly don't think this sort of thing carrys nuch weight with the powers at be, but I preaped to give it the benifit of the doubt and show support. I apprecate TG is a popular show with worldwide audence of a fiction billion but a pertition can only be signed by pple who either have access ot know about it. All this aside I am truly ans I mean truly amazed at how this thing has multiplied.

yeah, i think it's a great project, for one it shows just how much support TG has from us all! doubting it is fine, but think about it, signing it takes about 15 seconds, and if it does work it'll be great and you'll have contributed, but if it doesn't work, you lost 15 seconds of your life... not much to lose there really!

Keep it going! :thumbsup:

WOW JUST CHECKED IT NOW: 12741 :woot: