Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asia (don't forget the noodles)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
What if there was a war between the US and the EU, who would win? :)

What about a 3 way war between US, EU, and Asia (China, Japan, Korea, etc.)?

[No anti-(insert your country here) intended] :wink:

Edit: I'm thinking more in terms of a computer game, like Command & Conquer - more statistics than anything :wink:

Jostyrostelli said:
Well the US would drop 2 bombs on the other continents and they win.

China, Pakistan, England, France, India, Russia, Israel, and a couple others I think have nukes as well...

I think Asia has the edge in troop numbers, but the US has the technological advantage.

swek said:
Whoever wins, this Thread is going to lose :?
:lol: So true.

Anyway, if you take out of the equation WMD's (instant death to everyone), then I think the USA would win due to out current troop size. However, assuming a draft went info effect, Europe has more people (right?) and well, the bigger army usually wins, especially since we've exchanged so much technology and we're pretty much even technology wise.

I found this site: http://www.strategypage.com/fyeo/howtomakewar/databases/armies/an.asp

It lists Israel as the world's third most powerful military power. The US subsidizes Israel's military more in one year than Canada spends in five years on its military. I guess they have half a million highly-mobilized army. They are completely surrounded by enemies though. Hey Voodoo, do you have a distaste for Israel?

Supposedly the US is 3 times more powerful than China (ranked #2), and ten times more powerful than Pakistan (ranked #10). Tremble in fear :shock: :mrgreen:

US... its either between US and China and the US is far ahead in war technology.

I voted EU for no particular reason.

Technology wise all continents are equal. What would happen is that the whole world would implode itself. Since everybody has some measures of detecting missiles, every one would fire at the same time basically and therefore destroying each other...

Daniel said:
China has the biggest army in the world.

hell yea... with China's army ( I think 2 million troops) and Japan and Korea's technology and India and China's Nukes... we would kick some ass :lol:
Is russia part of Asia or Europe... cuz if it is considered asia... asia's gna win (Russia has loads of weapons of all sort) :D

Europe would win, simply because Mr.Bush has generally became so fucking
untolerable here that everyone would fight invading americans to their last breath.
The ones who never give up will make living hell for the oponent.

But then again the Chinese would run us over with their billion-man army...

(this topic makes me anxious. Maybe us Norwegians should fire up that old
heavywater factory we sabotaged during the WWII)

hanasand said:
Europe would win, simply because Mr.Bush has generally became so fucking
untolerable here that everyone would fight invading americans to their last breath.
The ones who never give up will make living hell for the oponent.

But then again the Chinese would run us over with their billion-man army...

(this topic makes me anxious. Maybe us Norwegians should fire up that old
heavywater factory we sabotaged during the WWII)

:lol: Why didnt they take out the blueprints from that factory!!?? :lol:
The US would win, its obvious, but the world would die afterwards so it really doesnt matter.

I voted asia.
If you don't count WMD, I think China because of the sheer number of people would win.
Yes the US and others would have the technological advantage, but you can't fight an air-war forever, eventually you have to have boots on the ground.
I would suspect China might be able to gear up it's industry for war purposes and out-produce the US in making weapons.

what does this topic have to prove?? :|

with out getting into it much US, but the world would be left in ruins.

Its a quote from South Park episode 704 Aliens.

There is like a large amount of people in the city hall, watching a film from outer space wich doesnt make sense at all.

5 seconds after they stopped the film, one guy stand up and says, rather frustrated:

What does it meeaan!? :lol: :lol:

A while ago, I thought that if the US and China were to go to war, all the US have to do is have the US Navy impose a sea blockade of oil and raw materials imports into China, fold out a deck chair, and wait as the Chinese economy grind to a halt.
Any sort of naval and air attack the Chinese may try on the blockading fleet would be defeated by the American technological superiority in aircraft and defensive systems.

Until I learned the Chinese have purchased the Russian-designed SS-N-22 Sunburn anti-ship missile. Unlike the subsonic American Harpoon and the French Exocet missiles, the Sunburn is capable of going over twice the speed of sound, giving minimal time for the Phalanx point defense system on American ships to track it and compute a firing solution. Their sear velocity results in a hugh amount of kinetic energy...pop a few of those even with conventional warheads into a carrier and it'll turn into an expensive volcano.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/world/russia/moskit.htm

And did I mention Iran just bought some as well?