Scandalous San Diego Student Selling Sexual Virginity

How about this one: Here, prostitution is legal, but it's illegal to pay for sex..

haha, good to know that I'm getting more value out of college then I thought

From the "cunning plans gone wrong":

If you buy her virginity.........could you perhaps just say "not yet" and keep her a virgin until she is 80 and sue her to death if she fucks someone else? :D

I know, this is wrong, but just theoretically thinking

HAY BOYS
WHAT WILL YOU GIVE ME FOR MY VIRGINITY? :D

Who am I kidding that's not worth a damn thing

Doesn't anyone notice that her head has a different skintone than her body? I smell a 'shop!

And I smell a fail.

POWDERED FOUNDATION buddy, it's white. My mom puts that shit on her face everyday to make it look "fairer" (translation:paler) than the rest of her skin tone.

This is the internet. The only women we've ever seen are in photographs.

From the "cunning plans gone wrong":

If you buy her virginity.........could you perhaps just say "not yet" and keep her a virgin until she is 80 and sue her to death if she fucks someone else? :D

I know, this is wrong, but just theoretically thinking

oh man... that would be sooooo fucking awesome...

oh shit 2 month bump...

Since someone bumped this, I might aswell say something.

You do know that the guy who outbids everyone is going to be a ~55 year old construction worker called Bill.

Can't imagine it being very satisfying for the gal..

I hope a church wins the auction, and she's contractually obligated to stay a virgin forever.

Virgin sex is awkward, anyway.

You do know that the guy who outbids everyone is going to be a ~55 year old construction worker called Bill.

Everything is legal for him anyway, because in his line of work he always wears his high-visibility jacket.