SCCA Auto-X (Edited Video)

Izari

Resident Forum Noob
Car(s)
330XI
Shitty camera work..... check.

Mediocre video.... check.

Song intended to make boring video a bit less boring.... check.

If you turn off the song, the first half of this video is ridculously boring. Until the end where that Corvette attacks the course, but then the cameraman looked like he was continuously falling.... SCCA is only fun when you're driving or riding along in a car.

One time I went to a meet with a few buddies and didn't bring my car. I tried to register my fathers GMC Denali for the race... they weren't haven't that. :lol:

Last edited:
Shitty camera work..... check.

Mediocre video.... check.

Song intended to make boring video a bit less boring.... check.

If you turn off the song, the first half of this video is ridculously boring. Until the end where that Corvette attacks the course, but then the cameraman looked like he was continuously falling.... SCCA is only fun when you're driving or riding along in a car.

One time I went to a meet with a few buddies and didn't bring my car. I tried to register my fathers GMC Denali for the race... they weren't haven't that. :lol:

i tried to use tripod but even with professional fluid tripod it was really difficult to follow cars around =\

like first thing i learned from film class was ... good music (sound) can make a mediocre video good

im quite pleased as its my first video release to the public

room for improvements :p

i tried to use tripod but even with professional fluid tripod it was really difficult to follow cars around =\

like first thing i learned from film class was ... good music (sound) can make a mediocre video good

im quite pleased as its my first video release to the public

room for improvements :p

Oh Man... dude if I knew that was your first vid, I would have been a lot less harsh ;) .

I was a film student too (in HS and 2 years in college), so yeah you could improve the video. But if this is your first one... You certainly are on the right track to make some great stuff.

Do you have a version without the music?

Autocross can be fun ever if you don't drive, you just need a bunch of characters racing around and it gets entertaining quick :)

Dude! Why the horrible music? I coudn't even watch 10 sec.. On a video with cars you really wanna hear the engine sing.. Not a crappy "wrapper".. Please disconnect the power next time.. :p

Dude! Why the horrible music? I coudn't even watch 10 sec.. On a video with cars you really wanna hear the engine sing.. Not a crappy "wrapper".. Please disconnect the power next time.. :p

in our country... the song "Remember the name" by Fort Minor (Mike Shinoda was former Linkin Park aka 1337ness) is totally 1337ness
<_<

Well.. Linkin park is/was probably on of the worst accidents in the history of music..

Ugh, autocrosses are so boring to watch on film. One has no idea the course layout, the times, and there is no pretty backdrop, only a parking lot.

Also, don't bash on people's choice for music. What if someone told you that your music "is/was probably on of the worst accidents in the history of music.."
Simply rude