Schumi III

Both Nico and Hamilton are meh... they are not terrible, but havn't done anything amazing to win my heart yet.

Hamilton? The guy that made the current WDC look ordinary in his first season? That Hamilton?

And Damon Hill was teh bestest IMO. He should have got 2 titles, but evil Schumi fucked him up in the Aus GP, but such is F1 life. And I respect Schumi for pulling a move like this and be proud of it. He did everything he could do just to win the WDC, I respect that kind of attitude.

I hate Shoemaker for exactly those reasons you respect him. He is a cheating arrogant cnut. If he hadn't blatantly cheated his way to a WC or 2, I would have infinite respect for him, but he did, so I have none.

Hamilton? The guy that made the current WDC look ordinary in his first season? That Hamilton?

Yes, that same Hamilton who can't win a race without starting from pole. I would like to see how he will start his rookie year in a crap car like everyone else did in thier debut season.

I hate Shoemaker for exactly those reasons you respect him. He is a cheating arrogant cnut. If he hadn't blatantly cheated his way to a WC or 2, I would have infinite respect for him, but he did, so I have none.

At least he is proud of it. From all the interviews that I've watched, he has never regretted those evil little moves he made on Hill and Villeneuve etc.. He did everything he could do to win. While I don't approve that kind of sportsmanship, I respect his motivation and his desire to win.

Btw, I wasn't much of a Schumacher fan, Mika was the one that I supported.

Yes, that same Hamilton who can't win a race without starting from pole. I would like to see how he will start his rookie year in a crap car like everyone else did in thier debut season.

Give him chance, he's only done just over 20 races. Anyway, we'll see if the on-track action gets more amusing next season when they restrict aero and bring back slicks.

Give him chance, he's only done just over 20 races. Anyway, we'll see if the on-track action gets more amusing next season when they restrict aero and bring back slicks.

I rekon the older guys will be benefited from this rule change.

But it should be quite good to watch

I dunno, it wasn't that long ago he was winning seasons in GP2 and F3. With limited aero, no TC, slicks and all that F1 is more like GP2 than anything else.

Pretty much so, just with alot more power.