• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

Schumi to McLaren, Kimi to Ferrari ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
http://img361.imageshack.**/img361/8782/rth2wz.jpg
Kimi with Ferrari boss Luca di Montezemolo under Kina GP last year.

It will be a throne exhange if "Bild" (German paper) is right.

The German newspaper writes today that Kimi R?ikk?nen will be the new Ferrari driver from 2007 season, and that Michael Schumacher goes to McLaren.

Bild writes that Ferrari took contact with Kimi in February. In May, Kimi supposedly signed a contract binding him to Ferrari after next season.

Just then, Schumis contract ends with Ferrari.

Mind you, Bild says alot of things, which aren't exactly true so ... I dunno ...

haz

i hope that they are wrong about this one. <_<
i dont like m.schumi as driver, nor do i like ferrari as a team. so they are just fine together. :p

agreeeeeeeeeeeeeed pdanev ...

haz

pdanev said:
i dont like m.schumi as driver, nor do i like ferrari as a team. so they are just fine together. :p

couldn't have said it better :D

Yeh Schumi could go in a Merc...hope he does and then fails cos i'm sick of him as a driver and as a box. Heres an article regarding Schumi's future:
http://www.rpmlive.tv/f1/251.asmx
He should have just retired after last year aye...

pdanev said:

Agreed - they really are a perfect fit aren't they?

Well Schumi is asking for 40 millions for 2007 and Ferrari isn't really willing to pay... (Fiat is doing soooo well in general :p )

Maybe Merc sees it as a good investment to get a german driver, dunno.

Looking at the way things are going it might be a bad decision for Kimi though.

....its time schumi went home... and started a celebrity restaurant or some nonsense like that ....

p.s Kimi fits much better where he is now :)

Re: Schumi to McLaren, Kimi to Ferrari ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

haz said:
http://img361.imageshack.**/img361/8782/rth2wz.jpg

geez..Luca di montezemolo looks like he just had dope :?

it was in the paper today that schumacher refused to sign for another contract with ferrari

but i only read the title

Hope it's true. Might shake things up properly.

haz said:
Mind you, Bild says alot of things, which aren't exactly true so ...

Exactly!
Only lowbrows read "Bild"... :thumbsdown:

I know some of the bosses from Ferrari said that they would rather have Kimi than Alonso after Schumi leaves. But I can't imagine Schumi to race for McLaren :)

bone said:
it was in the paper today that schumacher refused to sign for another contract with ferrari

but i only read the title

Well, he actually said (or even more his manager) they aren't signing now, they got time.
And Kimi signed a precontract with Ferrari...

Yeah, BILD is full of shit. I read it pretty often anyways... Its funny...

And why do all you guys have concerns about Schumi?
After all he is a brilliant driver, and nobody will ever break his 7 WC record...

Buba

as much as i hate schumi...i agree with buba...no1 will evr break his record...

haz said:

Hmmmm...i've seemed to have missed this race last year...the Kina gp? :lol:

I remember the Bild . . . America has tons of tabloid papers like that that claim Jesus was resurrected again, etc.

I thought that Schumacher brought the Benetton people to Ferrari and made it "his" team. Obviously he is very upset this season to be so far off pace. I wouldn't blame him for not trying to leave. Then again, he'll be turning his back on the people who helped him achieve all those championships.

I can't think of a reason of why Kimi would leave McLaren. Even though they had a rough season last year, they came back as a title contender again. There's no doubt McLaren has the fastest car at this point in the season.

With the new engine next year, I think ANYTHING can happen.
Think about it for a second. ANYTHING did happen this year. Ferrari is a mid-pack team now! Who would have known this would happen? I don't think any single person in the world would have predicted what would happen this year in F1.
So next year can bring new changes as well.

Also, don't forget the complete rule change in 2007 as well. Who knows what can happen. I wouldn't even be surprised if Minardi came on top in 2007. Seriously, would you?