"Scientist dies in GWiz that imploded after crash."

It's pretty clear who did the killing, and it wasn't the Skoda driver, who had full right of way.

Being able to absolve yourself of blame is not a personality defect - it's abuse is.

Ok, someone crashed into me and now they're dead. Not sure thats easy to absolve.

WRONG! It's clear to see you aren't a taxpayer. Every death on UK roads costs the country over ?1m. Allowing people to choose to drive a vehicle that is clearly as unsafe as the G-Fail makes no fiscal sense whatsoever. We're supposed to be reducing road casualties in this country, not permitting dangerous vehicles onto the roads and increasing the likelihood of more of them.

I'm not saying the GWiz should be allowed, if it were up to me it wouldn't be classed as a quadricycle or whatever the Hell they say it is to get around the NCAP tests. It is clearly marketed as being like a small car, it causes an illusion of safety which simply does not exist, not only that but as a GWiz owner you don't have to pay road tax, so you aren't even contributing to cleaning up the mess you make after your inevitable demise.

In Cpt.70's Britain all new 4-wheel motor vehicles would be subject to the same universal safety tests regardless of weight, size etc, if it is designed to go on the road and is powered by something that is not a person then it faces the safety tests, simple as. I don't wish to see cars that are already on the road suddenly declared as dangerous though. 90s hatchbacks for example, not the safest of vehicles even when new but I'd not have them banned, for one thing it is unfair to the people who bought them as cheap, dependable cars and it is also an incredible waste of perfectly usable vehicles.

By all means have all new vehicles built to a standard, if we manufactures didn't have a reason to build safe cars they'd probably end up being made of cardboard to cut costs. But don't remove choices we previously had, that way at least if the nanny state makes all new cars electric and limited to 30mph we still have the option to have a Pug 205GTI.

(On an interesting side note apparently the next GWiz's successor will be subject the NCAP test, I for one am curious about how it will stand up to it.)

Last edited:
(On an interesting side note apparently the next GWiz's successor will be subject the NCAP test, I for one am curious about how it will stand up to it.)

My guess is it won't stand at all after the test, it'll just be spread all over the floor.

No wonder, it lost an offset crashtest against a dining table...

So if you wanna save the world and most importantly yourself, JUST GET YOURSELF A DAMN TABLE! COMMON!