Scirocco Colour Confusion

Scirocco Colour Confusion

• Total voters
Don't look at the poll results! White & blue are booooring

GREEN is where it's at!

Now, if the green scirocco was the same color green as the one you typed in, I would agree with you. But That weird lime green? I think I've only ever seen renaults that color.

Lacking a proper british racing green, I'd have to say blue. And if not blue then white.

I've had another idea. Get whichever colour is cheapest and then take it down to your local paint shop and get some matt black on it. :D

Evil = restored.

That makes sense. Go on with the matt/satin black. It might cost a bit to have it done but you won't see another like it, and since you're paying for a new car anyway you might as well pay a bit extra. But spec it with red seats. :)

Not liking that black, green looks really good actually, but i think it will start to iritate you later on, white isn't bad at all, blue looks best to me.

Problem with white like previous said is that it's so common and a bit...boring. Still white isn't bad either.

White best sets off the distinctive grille.

Black speaks of class and good taste, though you lose the details on the front of the car.

Blue is boring. It will blend in, go totally un-noticed. Blue has the drawbacks of black, without any of the benefits.

Don't go for green. It'll make you look like a desperate attention seeker, and you don't want that.

I think the green is cheap and tacky. White's a bit boring, although it's the 'in' colour at the moment. Black is pretty cool but will get dirty quickly. I'd probably go for blue. It's a nice shade of blue too.

So according to the poll, if I want girls, I should get a blue car? :wicked:
I've seen more females, in the biblical sense, in my blue Jetta than I have in my black and grey cars.

It's science. :mrgreen:

Leaning towards green or white atm. I got the newest TG magazine 1 day ago and there is a bit article on it there - it's the TG Mag Car of The Year :D

They had a green one, and on the pictures it looks really cool :eek: :think:

:driving: :burnrubber:

EDIT: It has to be white.....

Last edited:
If you really want girls, forget the Scirocco and get an Audi. :lol:

In all seriousness though, I really am in love with it in green. You've made me want one now, too...:p

Oh, if only if only...maybe you could take me for a ride in yours when you get it? :lol: Cept for the, you know, millions of miles away thing. :cry:

no, white is the current "it" colour, because of iPods, and BMW 1 series. it is NOT a good colour on a car. Ever.

The green is a love/hate thing, my Xtrail is a greenish blue, and it just looks right to me, but other people aren't fans.

I'd go with the blue or black, white is a bit meh. Black/truffle or Blue/black would be my choices :D