Scirocco Colour Confusion

Scirocco Colour Confusion

• Total voters
Blue looks a bit dull and green is a bit over the top. White looks stunning with alot of black detailing (like a stormtrooper!) but will probably look dull in a couple of years as the trend, as well as the actual paint, fades. Black is timeless and menacing (darth vader there). I would prefer white wheels, but it still gets my vote.

White. I love new VWs in White.

And if you do a little red lipstick, a la GTI, that'd look amazing.

that red is a one-off which they made only for the Geneva motorshow - it's called Firestarter. The red colour they offer (Salsa Red) looks like something my mom would've bought.

Damn.:cry:

I've been harbouring fantasies about getting one in that colour myself one day.

Kind of off topic, but the one without the VW badge on the front looks badass. I'm usually against badge deletion, it's usually pretty ricerish on non luxury cars (pfft, luxury cars are made to not have badges), but in this case - yes. Do want.

White! :D

I say white but you better keep it clean. But since its a new car im sure you will do that everyday :p
If not go for the black.

I say white but you better keep it clean. But since its a new car im sure you will do that everyday :p
If not go for the black.

If I get a white one, I'll prolly clean it quickly once a week during winter and every few days during the summer.

White looks the meanest to me, somehow.
Not sure if that makes sense but it just seems to have an evil aura...

White with tinted windows and don't wash it!

I think with anything other than white you'll lose the effect of the menacing grill/headlights...

The only thing against white is that half of them will be white. Can't go wrong with any of those colours you posted though, nice car...

I can tell you from experience right now, that green will get you attention and questions about the color. If that's what you want then green is the best choice, otherwise you'll have just another car.

Don't look at the poll results! White & blue are booooring

GREEN is where it's at!

Can't go wrong with white. :)