Scoob! - A New Scooby Doo Movie from Warner Brothers

93Flareside

Sosig
DONOR
Car(s)
See Signature

Anyone interested? Who's still a fan of Scooby Doo? I'll definitely rent it when it's available May 15.

Oh, that's not good. I skipped through it and saw that they're going to shit all over Scooby Doo history but then I watched more carefully and they're going to shit all over at least one other Hanna Barbera character too. Dastardly is my favourite cartoon character and I suspect that he'll just be the generic villain stand in because they couldn't come up with something original.

Ah, it’s cheesy, with too many pop culture references but then again, the Harlem Globetrotters were on the H-B version so....

I 'aint digging it.

Obviously this is just a trailer but it just feels like another generic 3D animated film made to capitalise on some old WB/HB intellectual properties they have lying around.

I don't like the character designs, Scooby and Shaggy look alright, everybody else looks a bit off. I'd never have thought that was Dick Dastardly if they hadn't mentioned his name... The voice cast are... Meh.

The last series of Scooby Doo did a better job with the property by keeping the original format but running with the celebrity cameo concept and having a guest star every episode while poking fun at the repetition and simplicity of the original series.

Reactions: 47