SCOOP: Hummer's Drasticly Lighter H1

eddysdaman

Car(s)
Clue: It has boost.
2000-Hummer-H1-Made-out-of-Styrofoam-A-640.jpeg

2000-Hummer-H1-Made-out-of-Styrofoam-D-640.jpeg

2000-Hummer-H1-Made-out-of-Styrofoam-G-640.jpeg

http://www.motorcities.com/contents/08/2000-Hummer-H1-Made-out-of-Styrofoam_08A2E553702380.html

A completely motionless Styrofoam replica of a Hummer.... and its still not good for the environment.

thats kinda cool, would love to launch it off a cliff and watch it waft down hehe :p

Kinda reminds me of those fake Army tanks and trucks the Allies planted around D-day, has to have been one of the funniest successful decoys in all of wartime history.

_1885513_decoy300.jpg

tank200.jpg

Artist Andrew Junge created a life-sized Hummer H1 out of scavanged styrogoam. The light-weight beauty was recently show at Tampa Museum of Art.

:blink: A Hummer H1 made out of styrofoam is a "beauty"? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but I think this guy need to stop adding LSD to his Corn Flakes...

It's even got poor build quality!

:blink: A Hummer H1 made out of styrofoam is a "beauty"? I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder and all, but I think this guy need to stop adding LSD to his Corn Flakes...

I believe that they were referring to the attention to detail on the work that makes it beautiful. He put a lot of effort in to that for you to say that the model he used look ugly.

Is it what they use for the safe transport of real Hummers? Of course, when the army finally open their presents, they are more interested in the packaging...

That said, the guy should have made a Veyron instead.

I don't really see the point, but there are some neat things you could do with it, like throwing something really heavy on it :p