Scoops

Hmmmm, Audi RS4 :shock:

Will this RS4 have a V8 instead of the 'old' V6TT?

Derek said:
Hmmmm, Audi RS4 :shock:

Will this RS4 have a V8 instead of the 'old' V6TT?

Yes, most likey the 4.2 litre that's in the S4, only tuned the tune of 425 hp. :)

And I like VW Fox Pepper thing, pretty cool

is the vw fox the same as a lupo, or a polo? if its a different car, then vw seem to have a lot of small cars...

The fox pepper is cool, but the crossfox :roll: fake-offroad was old before it happened. boo.

Don't you mean that the Fox is the Polo? It looks a lot bigger than the Lupo... :?

You're all wrong, just stick with Firefox!

(Okay, lame joke :lol:)

What do you want with a Lupo anyway? It's small, it's slow, you better get yourself a Polo, it's a little more expensive but that's a much better ride.
I once drove the Lupo 3L. It consumes 3L/100kms, if you stop for more than 6 seconds the engine dies, and when you tap the throttle it comes to life again..very stupid, and it has sequential gearbox as well, remember the Smart Jeremy talked about? This is about the same... :cry:

Jostyrostelli said:
What do you want with a Lupo anyway? It's small, it's slow, and it's Jostyrostelli's! you better get yourself a Polo, it's a little more expensive but that's a much better ride.
I once drove the Lupo 3L. It consumes 3L/100kms, if you stop for more than 6 seconds the engine dies, and when you tap the throttle it comes to life again..very stupid, and it has sequential gearbox as well, remember the Smart Jeremy talked about? This is about the same... :cry:
LOL :lol:

(Another lame joke from Derek's strikes again! :D)

Yes even lamer than your previous, you should read some jokes in the Jokes section and LEARN! :wink: :p

(and for the record, I never owned a Lupo :p In case you get a wrong image of me)

Sometimes people need to bend reality to make a lame joke

(Lame Joke Top Tip! :lol:)