Search for your user name on Google

177 :(
and they all have to do with me....
First image:
brilliancecrash.jpg

and the first image is my avatar which i originally requested way back when i was active on drifting.com forums

image.php

1,830...hey, wait a minute! There's some "gamer" kid using my name...I've been using this name for over 10 years...how is some 17 year old with a drawn-on-moustache using my name? Damnit... I've had this one since 1998.

...It's my other username all over again. A couple years ago I get an email from some cartoonist saying something along the lines of:

"Hey-
You're using my name. I've been drawing a comic with this name for a couple years now. It's MY name. We can do this the hard way, or the easy way."

To which I replied "Okay. Let's do it the hard way. Here's my email address, in the liner notes of a CD with a production year of 1996. You notice the email domain? Rocketmail? I've been using this handle since before Yahoo Mail even existed. I've got business cards with the name and an address I haven't lived in for 8 years. Here's a link to a forum posting I did in 1997. You're move, junior."

His reply was:
"Fine...just don't go around saying that you're the one doing my comic and taking the credit."

It was/is a sucky comic anyway.

500 000 000 :D:p

And first picture... suprisingly:
hp-logo.png

1 330
My FG profile was the second result!
The first pic:
karoug.jpg

His name is Khelifa Aroug.. :lol:

Personalized Results 1 - 10 of about 3,790 for Whappeh.

98 Listings...

All involving Finalgear :lol:

[SIZE=-1]144.000 hits

first pic is cool too:
images

[/SIZE]