Spoilers: Season 1 spoilers

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Starting this sections off with what looks like a cheap Italian luxury car challenge.

I2xHot2.png

KU4eIaI.png

dERMqmO.png

c1q7Ih8.png

xxmTrQp.png

ePMP0v5.png

Although Richard appeared to be absent from the recording, there was a rather creepy-looking stunt double in his place.

One of the drivers was pictured driving 45-year-old Richard's Maserati car while, bizarrely, wearing a mask of the journalist.

Richard's double wore a dreadful mask to disguise himself as the show's host, and while it vaguely resembled the writer, it looked more like something out of a horror movie.

With red-rimmed eyes and puffy out cheeks, it's fair to say the botched attempt at impersonating Richard failed.

Richard's imitator is later snapped ducking down to remove the comical costume and replacing it with a black beanie hat.

However both Jeremy, 55, and James, 52, were both spotted driving their own cars while filming for the highly-anticipated show in France.

The duo were later snapped in what appeared to be a deep conversation as they indulged in a cigarette on the set of their new show.

In another image it looked like James had injured his arm as he was pictured wearing an arm sling.

http://recentworldnews.org/showbiz/...d-Top-Gear-new-show-Jeremy-Clarkson-James-May

I found some more. Apparently the town is called Honfleur, the real Hammond was there too and May has a convertible.

V21.jpg

v24.jpg

Richard-Hammond.jpg

So, 3 shit Masetati's...

Last edited:
Hammond's double might look a bit weird, but at least he doesn't look as grumpy as the real Chris Evans during his show's filming in the other thread :-x

Creepy-looking-stunt-driver-Richard-Hammond

I'm glad to have read your explanation because my first thought when I saw the picture was why they had a cadaver behind the steering wheel.

I'm glad to have read your explanation because my first thought when I saw the picture was why they had a cadaver behind the steering wheel.

For a moment I thought that it must be some sort of racist humour like Richard had been made up to be Oriental Hammond of something.

From the look of the above so far it doesn't look as if they are planning to reinvent themselves any time soon.

From the look of the above so far it doesn't look as if they are planning to reinvent themselves any time soon.

"reinvent" was a PC word for "new stuff we have to come up with for things that we had to leave to the BBC". Do you really think, hope or expect that the core setup "3 idiots doing dumb shit" would really ever change?

Of course not but I am also hoping that with the massive budget they now have that they will come up with some new stuff too.

Well, it could be a matter of keeping the films they make relatively similar but obviously changing all the wrapping that goes around; intro, studio format, guests, power board etc. I wouldn't complain if that's all they do.

Good.

I'd imagine that this new show will feel like Top Gear in the same way that Top Gear series 1 felt a little bit like Old Top Gear.

You didn't have to strike it out, Jeremy wasn't too fond about the Biturbo...

You don't say?
hBNnQTA.jpg

Of course not but I am also hoping that with the massive budget they now have that they will come up with some new stuff too.

"The producers gave us ?150,000 and told us to get a cheap Italian exotic and meet at this quarry. I was the first to arrive in this all new Audi R8. Now I know you're about to say, Jeremy, thats a German car. But under the skin, its a Lamborghini and thats close enough!"

I wouldn't mind. :lol:

Last edited:
But I did :)

I wonder if those cars can expect a better fate...

Last edited:
Those 80s biTurbo's were wretched cars with terrible build quality. You think "oh it's a Maserati, that probably looks really good" but they looked like a Datsun Laurel with some brown aftermarket interior and steering wheel. They were horrible, Maserati could and should have been amazing.

Nuke em.