Spoilers: Season 1 spoilers

True, which is why I don't think there will news at all, or a SIARPC. It sounds like they really have rethought the show and substantially revamped the format. As May said, the new show doesn't have a base. Not being able to use Dunsfold surely eased the decision to forgo the studio. Richard Porter in his book writes that he usually wasn't involved with the team's foreign trips--given the globetrotting format of the new show, does that mean he won't be involved?

Revamped the format? Sounds more like they're using Top Gear USA's.

If it's true that it will be on Netflix then that's news for me at least. I hope that it's true for us where Amazon Prime is not available but Netflix is.

I didn't even notice that Netflix comment. Wonder if it's a typo as everywhere else in the article mentions Amazon.

May also revealed that the trio?s new Amazon Prime series would ditch the TV studio for a series of ?massively expensive? TV films that will be shot entirely on the road.

He said the first series of the as-yet-untitled show would run for at least 11 episodes, longer than most recent series of Top Gear, and would debut on rival Netflix in the autumn.

Spot the clueless journalist.

I like the way James puts it. Thirty plus long episodes.

Not about thirty 60 min episodes. I think he is implying the episode will be as long as it takes to tell the story.

To be honest though, I think I am going to miss the studio.

Spot on.

Last edited:
I had to check the posting date on that one but it would appear to be genuine.

You didn't have to strike it out, Jeremy wasn't too fond about the Biturbo...

"The Bi-Turbo got what it deserved because it was an a front to one of the best badges, in the business." :clarkson:

Last edited:
Oooo. Ecoboost vs ecoboost?

Another from Jezza

So, I've been using the "drift" feature on the Focus RS.....

FuQwKon.png

Clarkson keeping up on the Facebook activity

I was enjoying this until it rained. Then I enjoyed it even more.

SgR7xb2.png

Season 1 spoilers

What is that? I'm guessing Aston Martin.

They're off to Namibia - according to Clarkson's Twitter (Post got deleted in the meantime, only a picture of some camera cars remaining)