Spoilers: Season 1 spoilers

Cnp28qjWcAAuAvO.jpg

Likely to be a dictionary or a thesaurus. I use the latter a lot when I am writing marketing copy at work. Even a writer of Clarkson's calibre needs help occasionally.

Well, one difference between GT and TGUK: everybody is *seated*.

And there don't seem to be any cars on display.

Look closer. Lots of people on the picture are standing. Only the front rows appear to be seated. Suffice to say, it's a much more intimate experience than TG used to be.

Uhm, so did anyone else here manage to catch the leaked footage from GT on YouTube?

They have a tame racing driver.

When you say the "Leaked footage from GT on youtube" are you saying you were suckered in by the footage which was actually quite clearly from Clarkson Hammond and May live?

I bet it was bastard hot in there though !!! :D

It is winter there now and it's inland, so probably not so hot for most of them there. For instance, today J'burg's forecast high is about 13?C (55?F)

Quite possibly they had some ducted A/C set to 'Warm' or turned the lights on early.

That 3rde picture....well it's no old airfield anymore.... such an awesome location, if that's the kind of production value they are throwing at the entire program...we might really do get to see a Veyron demolition derby :p

When you say the "Leaked footage from GT on youtube" are you saying you were suckered in by the footage which was actually quite clearly from Clarkson Hammond and May live?

Ah. My apologies then. I don't pay attention to such things and have no idea how they formatted their live shows.

Oddly I was researching our local airfield (Blackbushe 5 minutes up the road) and came across this video. Don't believe its been posted but its definately footage of GT