Season 13 Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still, back in the days they could make a lot more episodes in the same timeframe.

That's because they could film a few car reviews over the course of a week. Making budget submarines based on old Italian convertibles probably takes a month of work.

That's because they could film a few car reviews over the course of a week. Making budget submarines based on old Italian convertibles probably takes a month of work.

So since this is taking so long, are we gonna get 6 episodes of that? I wonder when they are changing the name...

This is what Avira comes up with:
http://img23.imageshack.**/img23/4914/fgtrojan.png
Virus description in Avira database seems to say it is some kind of sniffer for a Brasilian online banking tool... nothing good, anyway.

I hope you just made that up, and that's not a spoiler....

I am literally so excited about the prospect of a new series I may let out a little bit of pee :p. God knows what would happen if I actually got tickets, I might have to take a mop with me...

Now I've grossed you all out I'll leave!

I am literally so excited about the prospect of a new series I may let out a little bit of pee :p. God knows what would happen if I actually got tickets, I might have to take a mop with me...

Now I've grossed you all out I'll leave!

Your signature scares me.

There are 7 filming dates on the Applause Store website for summer 2009, which correlates nicely with the earlier-posted plan of TG to make 14 episodes a year.

You never know, they could be making a special/road movie since they only need the audience for the the opening and/or end of the episode,
which they would film on the same night as an ordinary episode.

7 is still nice, but 8 would be great :p

I'm sooooooo excited. I can't wait. New episodes, new season, yay!!

http://transmission.blogs.topgear.com/2009/03/25/series-13-start-date-confirmed-definitely/

jame-jc-in-prod-office_blog.jpg

With lots of speculation flying around the interweb about the start date for our new series, The Mole can finally set the record straight. Sort of.

The official word from BBC schedulers is that we, er, can?t yet confirm exactly when the show will be back on air - something to do with potential last-minute changes and, inevitably, the snooker - but our production team are working to provisional schedule kicking off in late June.

Filming with Clarkson and the boys has so far been the stuff of top secrecy, but we can say it involves new challenges, a bunch of great power tests and travel to all corners of the globe. And Scotland.

So it?ll be one of two Sundays at the end of June then ? and you won?t need to be mates with Columbo to work out which two dates to you need to be ready to set the video for.

As soon as we know for definite, we?ll post it here on Transmission?

Like I said, it doesn't rule out June 21, either. Basically, it's a case of "flip a coin"--June 21 or 28.

I'd just like to apologise for stating that the Series 13 start date would be in March. It was Applause Store that messed up and said that "it is 100% going to be back in March".

Plus all the other sources revealing that it was going to be in March made it look promising, but evidently not.

And it's now Rick-pril, so we're now that much closer to the next series. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.