Season 13 Start Date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Sorry for offtopic, but opening exactly the 5th page of this thread results in my AntiVir finding a trojan in FF cache?

Seven filming dates would mean Seven shows, right?

Over half a year just to make 6 episodes?!!?
There are 7 filming dates on the Applause Store website for summer 2009, which correlates nicely with the earlier-posted plan of TG to make 14 episodes a year.

Still, back in the days they could make a lot more episodes in the same timeframe.

So they're starting over a month later than they used to for the spring/summer series, and they're making less episodes. Oh well. I'll be glad to have it back; let's hope for a better effort than Series 11!

Still, back in the days they could make a lot more episodes in the same timeframe.

Back in the days, they didn't have smatterings of other projects, or Top Gear Live, occupying their free time.

If that's right, that means it's after my exams and formal. Woo hoo!

Same, I will be well into Summer time chill out mode!!:cool:

And knowing Ireland, it will be pissing with rain, so I will probably spending most of the time inside...:rolleyes:

Still though...Top Gear can make sunshine out of the rainiest days:)

Do you have kaspersky by any chance? it's happening to me too.
Nope, Avira AntiVir. Seems to be a real one then, rather than a false positive, if we got it on two different scanners.
Can Kaspersky tell you what exactly the file is that it's in? Filenames are kinda useless in FF cache, and it won't let me look what the file is...

Last edited:
I was contrasting one bottle show and a small cut against "getting cut big time" and "a cost-efficient series".

ok so we can agree that their budget was cut. cuz at one point you emphasized their budget was not cut... i was just confused by that.

Last edited:
Nope, Avira AntiVir. Seems to be a real one then, rather than a false positive, if we got it on two different scanners.
Can Kaspersky tell you what exactly the file is that it's in? Filenames are kinda useless in FF cache, and it won't let me look what the file is...

It's coming up in Kaspersky as Trojan-Clicker.HTML.IFrame.rp. I googled it and found this:

"It doesn't really matter what exactly that variant does but generally clicker trojans are malicious scripts placed into websites, that are silently executed by the browser when you visit an infected page. They can perform a number of actions such as redirecting you to other sites or silently downloading malware. It is not possible to write up descriptions for each variant due to the sheer number of exploits all of which have slightly different purposes."

Maybe Viper will want to investigate....

Last edited:
Do you have kaspersky by any chance? it's happening to me too.

I have Microsoft?s OneCare virus checker, and it picked up a Trojan too. :mad:
So, that?ll be three different scanners.
Cleaned up OK:)

(Roby, did you report this to the Mods?)

No, we didn't get a report. Nod32 is not picking anything up, so i'll look into this if Viper hasn't done anything yet.

Edit: I can't reproduce it at all- checked the sourcecode of the rendered pages and have nothing. What it could have been, is those linkbacks at the bottom, and your browser trying to pre-load them, which could have been infected (some asshole spammers are creating masses of dyndns sites and linking back here to try and gain SEO points).

Last edited:
Sorry Quiky, I was in the process of sending a PM to Viper anyway.

I don't know if this will help, but this is what comes up:

http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/5844/trojanm.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.