Season 2 Trailer - Starts Dec 8th

CrzRsn

Mr. Fedewhatever
DONOR
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Looks properly good. Now lets hope the studio segments have been cleaned up to match.

MiXAL

Very nice indeed. Can't wait. Fingers crossed that tent sessions are not too bad

MWF

Now needs wood
Car(s)
MX-5 1.8i Indiana SE, update pending
I did miss that saying: "How hard could it be?"
One of the few things the BBC probably doesn't have copyright over.

Ouch, Jag abuse :( That Mark X is unlikely to have survived that jump.
Chances are it will be more than a bit of a snotter. Porter said in his book that many of that cars that got damaged and were supposed to belong to the general public were scrap, non-runners that still looked good enough for TV. I imagine this Mk X is a similar case, just running enough but too far gone to restore economically, so they can give it a good spanking.

I hope they keep the monkey.
So do I, so they can give it a good spanking.

Cowboy

My name is Sheridan
Trailer did what trailers need to do indeed, and Bond-themes just make everything epic, even if they are sung by a vegan, exited for this, but cautiously, hope the studio bits get better, James finds his fun back, and Richard? The beard dude, lose the beard, you are to short to be a Bond villain and/or Steven Seagal.

Last edited:

benfti

Please tell me they have ditched the American

- - - Updated - - -

They should just do what they did in that special and hire ?a Ben Collins?

- - - Updated - - -

They should just do what they did in that special and hire ?a Ben Collins?

Elijah B.

I don't know if they would, or want to, use Ben Collins, but I don't think too many people would be upset if they did, if they know that he was the Stig for a number of years.

Alfa145

Car(s)
Alfa Romeo
Is it crazy how saying a sentence backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?
Shouldn't it be "Is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?"