Season 2 Trailer - Starts Dec 8th

Have you already seen May's new haircut? Why did he let Clarkson do it?

These days it takes a lot me to laugh hard at something but I was in stitches with this.

This is something I never thought I'll say about the old Top Gear hosts second season of their new show - I'm probably not going to download the GT season 2.

The first season of GT was so bad, not bad, TERRIBLE, I don't want to see Richard Hammond and Clarkson ever again. I used to re watch old Top Gear at least once a year, usually Christmas time, it was one of the pleasures of my life.

After season 1 of GT I can no longer enjoy old Top Gear, all I see now is annoying, clueless brat Hammond, and lame jokes of Clarkson. Funny thing, I always disliked their worst moments, now all I see is one big worst moment, can't even watch their caravan trip any more.

How did these 3 manage to become so lame in so little time? I feel bad for James May, he deserves to be in better show.

GT is garbage, high $ production garbage. How do you you fall from best show in Western hemisphere to such amateurish, embarrassing bad joke?

Haven't watch the trailer, their trailers are always top notch, so were the trailers for Season 1, which turned out to be the cringiest, most painful show in a while. Can't even think of a worse show, Friends reunion maybe. US TG is quality television next to GT, so I'm not gonna watch their trailer.

Last edited:
If your a videophile, Season 2 is shot in 25fps, Season 1 was 24fps. So people in the US like myself won't be able to watch the series in 24p mode on their screens, which offers smooth/correct playback. PAL region can enjoy 25p though:comfort:

peta303;n3422148 said:
Have you already seen May?

he looks like he spent the last few month drowned in cortisone

Bond-themes just make everything epic, even if they are sung by a vegan, exited for this, but cautiously, hope the studio bits get better, James finds here his fun back, and Richard? The beard dude, lose the beard, you are to short to be a Bond villain